PEPC Poll

SoonerATC

This is a poll to see what PEPC each FEBOT has opted to attend, or whether you have opted to go the traditional route.

Good idea for post. It will be cool to actually come face to face with you guys, and the way the names are listed with each location is cool.

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you knew when we were supposed to hear back about getting a spot to a PEPC? It said to reply by the 27th of June but I was hoping to hear before that so I can make travel arrangements before the tickets get even higher in price! If anybody hears from OKC can you post it on here. Thanks.

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you knew when we were supposed to hear back about getting a spot to a PEPC? It said to reply by the 27th of June but I was hoping to hear before that so I can make travel arrangements before the tickets get even higher in price! If anybody hears from OKC can you post it on here. Thanks.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear back as well. I opted for the NYC PEPC and it's really close, plus I'm getting married this week so I REALLY need to know what date it is. I'm supposed to leave for my Honeymoon on the 11th... The waiting is making me :panic:

Is everyone pretty much just replying by email to let them know which PEPC you would like to attend or has anybody tried calling the number at the bottom of the email. I have been calling all day and havent gotten through yet.:banghead: I did, however, reply by email on Saturday for the NEW York PEPC but no response back yet. I hope it is not too late to get into that one

I responded by email for the New York PEPC. I haven't heard back, but I would think it is not too late as it was included in the options.
I probably should have picked Chicago as that would give an extra week or so for notices etc...

I responded by email for the New York PEPC. I haven't heard back, but I would think it is not too late as it was included in the options.
I probably should have picked Chicago as that would give an extra week or so for notices etc...

I called the contact in my email on Fri at 1530 in regards to my chances of getting a slot for the NY PEPC and she told me if I replied to her email that I would get a slot for that PEPC so I did. I am now just waiting for my confirmation email.

Did everyone who selected the PEPC in New York choose it just because it is soon? I decided to choose Chicago just because of the distance from CA. However, now I'm thinking August is a long way away.

Actually, aside from the fact that it was the earliest, I chose New York because I haven't been there before so I can spend a few days and check out the city.

I just picked New York because it was the earliest. I figure the sooner I get the PEPC out of the way the sooner Ill get a class date in OKlahoma.

i picked NY because it's the earliest, although it is far from California (however Virgin America has cheap tickets to JFK!!)

Based on your response, we have reserved a place for you to attend the ATCS Pre-Employment Processing Center (PEPC) which will be held in Memphis .TN, July 21st – 25th.

Back