This is a poll to see what PEPC each FEBOT has opted to attend, or whether you have opted to go the traditional route.
I'm anxiously waiting to hear back as well. I opted for the NYC PEPC and it's really close, plus I'm getting married this week so I REALLY need to know what date it is. I'm supposed to leave for my Honeymoon on the 11th... The waiting is making me anic:Hey guys I was wondering if any of you knew when we were supposed to hear back about getting a spot to a PEPC? It said to reply by the 27th of June but I was hoping to hear before that so I can make travel arrangements before the tickets get even higher in price! If anybody hears from OKC can you post it on here. Thanks.
I called the contact in my email on Fri at 1530 in regards to my chances of getting a slot for the NY PEPC and she told me if I replied to her email that I would get a slot for that PEPC so I did. I am now just waiting for my confirmation email.I responded by email for the New York PEPC. I haven't heard back, but I would think it is not too late as it was included in the options.
I probably should have picked Chicago as that would give an extra week or so for notices etc...