PEPC Invite Emails . . . .

Silae

From what I can tell in most of the posts I've read, the PEPC emails have been sent out? I haven't received mine yet. I'm actually wonderin' what could be goin' on. Does anyone think I should call them to verify? Last time I tried that, they said I wasn't on the list, but I received the Geo. Prefs email a couple days later.

I'm a lil' confuzzled. :-(

Are they finished sending out the PEPC emails, does anyone know?

yes. They are done. I called the woman who sent them out and she said no more will be going out. Sorry

I spoke to Pam from FAA today and she said if you DO NOT receive an email before NOVEMBER 1st, then you were probably not selected. She said the emails come out randomly throughout the 4 weeks after the panels meet. They may still be deciding where to put people if they have two places that picked them, and so on. She said there is no "list" to check to see if you were selected because they are adding names to them as the emails come out.

Hope this helps everyone!

I spoke to Pam from FAA today and she said if you DO NOT receive an email before NOVEMBER 1st, then you were probably not selected. She said the emails come out randomly throughout the 4 weeks after the panels meet. They may still be deciding where to put people if they have two places that picked them, and so on. She said there is no "list" to check to see if you were selected because they are adding names to them as the emails come out.

Hope this helps everyone!

i spoke with Caroline Chambers (she is the person who sends out the Initial Pepc Invites, as well as the Pepc confirmation email...a reputable source that knows all about this part in the process. the aviation careers side is clueless) and she said that all the emails have gone out already. i confirmed that with her 3 times on the phone because i have 3 of my best friends who were waiting for an email. i spoke with her late tuesday.

(i know she knows what shes talking about, but believe me, i hope she turns out to be wrong so my friends still have a shot, but she was 100% certain when i talked to her)

Hey bi, as much as you like crushing peoples hopes I think you should lay off on telling everybody it is over. Like I said before, there is another list coming to the pepc reps. So chill out...I spoke to the pepc side as well..not aviation careers div.

I can confirm what I have been saying. I just called Tery Owen with the pepc people. She said that the duplicate list is not in and it will be in sometime this week...

Hey bi, as much as you like crushing peoples hopes I think you should lay off on telling everybody it is over. Like I said before, there is another list coming to the pepc reps. So chill out...I spoke to the pepc side as well..not aviation careers div.

lol...im not trying to crush anyones hopes. im just telling you what she told me. i hope im wrong, but i wont say anything more on this topic. we'll what happens between now and November 1st. Good luck.

yeah Bippo we know how much you like to crush other peoples dreams...

dont talk to me radioflyer! you should be goin to the KC pepc! haha...yo i put you down on my security clearance form...you better say nice things about how awesome i am

yeah I'm gonna talk about how you flame people on jet careers and shoot their aspirations down... they'll definitely hire you then. HA!!

yeah I'm gonna talk about how you flame people on jet careers and shoot their aspirations down... they'll definitely hire you then. HA!!

your never gonna make it as an ATCS!! your gonna fail out and have to go back to your job as a male stripper :panic:

just want to know if anyone that didnt get an email back on the 9th and 10th has gotten one from this "other list"?

Not I....still hoping, but waiting to hear back from the PUTNAT4, 5, 6, AK, HI...hopefully something will hit. I know my score wasn't the best, but I thought I hit the nail on the head for my GeoPref.

Not I....still hoping, but waiting to hear back from the PUTNAT4, 5, 6, AK, HI...hopefully something will hit. I know my score wasn't the best, but I thought I hit the nail on the head for my GeoPref.

what was your test score? and what were your geo prefs?

OK, I'll take that as a good sign....I have several PUBNATs in, as well as AK/HI (and they have yet to take the AT-SAT), so I still have several options, plus I'm only 29...so, I'm safe for now, I'll just be "junior" to all of you guys/gals! LOL

Back