PEPC interview chances

Badaracco610

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone out there know what our chances are now that we've been tentatively been selected for certain facilities. I mean, let's say one goes through the PEPC-has a good interview, passes all of the medical, psych, and drug exams...assuming one meets all those aforementioned requirements is he in? Or are there other people competing for the same slots at the interview? If so how many per slot? Also, how long do you think from after the PEPC until we hear something? THis may have been answered in another post, but I haven't come across it. Thanks guys.

Applied 2/08 & 5/08
AT-SAT Well Qualified
10/08 Selected for CLT (Charlotte Tower) -first choice

Okay, I'll humor you so this post doesn't turn into a guessing game.

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone out there know what our chances are now that we've been tentatively been selected for certain facilities. I mean, let's say one goes through the PEPC-has a good interview, passes all of the medical, psych, and drug exams...assuming one meets all those aforementioned requirements is he in? IF YOU REC'D AN EMAIL THAT YOU ARE SELECTED, YOU ARE IN UNLESS YOU FAIL MEDICAL/ DRUG / PSYCH OR HAVE A BACKGROUND ISSUE... DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE INTERVIEW. Or are there other people competing for the same slots at the interview? YOU ARE NOT COMPETING FOR SLOTS AT THE FACILITY, ONCE YOU'RE SELECTED YOU'RE IN. YOU ARE HOWEVER KINDA SORTA COMPETING FOR ACADEMY SLOTS, IF THEY HAVE TWO SLOTS FOR YOUR FACILITY AND YOU'RE THE 4TH TO GET YOUR TOL, YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN ACADEMY SLOT TO BECOME AVAILABLE. If so how many per slot? ACADEMY SLOTS FOR EN ROUTE HAVE BEEN ABOUT 6 SLOTS OF THE SAME FACILITY PER CLASS, BUT EACH FACILITY DOESN'T GET SLOTS FOR EVERY CLASS. TOWER SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE MORE RANDOM BUT THEY STILL TRY TO GROUP YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE GOING TO YOUR FACILITY SO THAT YOU ALL START OJT TOGETHER. Also, how long do you think from after the PEPC until we hear something? VARIES DEPENDING ON HOW QUICKLY YOUR MEDICAL IS CLEARED AND YOUR BACKGROUND IS TENTATIVELY CLEARED AND IF THERE ARE ANY SLOTS FOR YOU FACILITY OPEN IN A CLASS DATE. I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING IN 2 MONTHS SINCE MY PEPC. THis may have been answered in another post, but I haven't come across it. Thanks guys.

Applied 2/08 & 5/08
AT-SAT Well Qualified
10/08 Selected for CLT (Charlotte Tower) -first choice

yeah thanks.. get it clarified but sooner how bout that red river game?....hook em'

185688a5suxvqa1b1inverted.jpg

Back