Pepc/fol Poll

Lalexf

I thought it might be cool to have a visual reference of Which PEPC we went to and how many people have recieved their FOLs from each one....Just for kicks!!! I'll Start....pretty boring for me though..no FOL still...10 weeks and counting........

Lalexf, good poll....I am at 36 days and counting. Have any of your references received letters. None of my references have:mad:

'Febots 7-09, HR center, checkin in with you at FL-TOL, climbing FL-FOL, request vectors direct OKC'

'Febots 7-09, HR center, checkin in with you at FL-TOL, climbing FL-FOL, request vectors direct OKC'

pm577 finally made me laugh

ROFLMAO.jpg

pm577 finally made me laugh

:D

(Boomersooner doesn't laugh because he's just a mean old grouch :crazy:)

Boomersooner at FAA: "HR center, Febots 7-09, remain CLEAR, I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'D CALL YOU BACK, YOU'RE INCREASING MY FREQUENCY CONGESTION *angry sigh over the radio*:mad:"

I went local, so just picked the PEPC closest to my interview and tasks. Hope that doesnt rock the boat too much

I got my FOL phone call a few days ago(tuesday)...I was so excited I forgot to share. I am a applicant from April 07 and I never attended a PEPC just the traditional route. Next step is focusing on passing training now.

I got my FOL phone call a few days ago(tuesday)...I was so excited I forgot to share. I am a applicant from April 07 and I never attended a PEPC just the traditional route. Next step is focusing on passing training now.

gimpfest....thanks for having a brain....that's totally cool.

Craptastic...Dude CONGRATS I'm happy for you!!!!! Been a long wait!:nana2:

Back