PDT updates?

Its not the 3 extra seats, its the climb performance. Its not uncommon for us to be weight restricted below 32,000lbs MTOW here and thats with the PW123D engines. I can't imagine what they would be with the 100 engines.

read it on APC that they just opened one...i much rather see PHX :D

APC has always said that SYR was a base, even after it closed. It is not a base and according to management plans of reopening it are do not exist. The pilot count is definitely not 490 like APC says - it's more. APC even has our pay scales completely wrong. They've been different since last May!

Our seniorority list has 473 pilots that are either on the line or finishing up with training. We have 502 including the above and those out on long term leaves.

Its not the 3 extra seats, its the climb performance. Its not uncommon for us to be weight restricted below 32,000lbs MTOW here and thats with the PW123D engines. I can't imagine what they would be with the 100 engines.

We run into weight restrictions with the 100s but I can't think of a time having ever seen MGTOW limited to the 32000 #s. On a HOT day and a short strip we might be limited to say about 33500 but thats pretty rare in my experience. Perhaps its diff. out West at higher Density Altitudes.

Most of the PDT flying is done at airports with field elevations at or below 1000 ft, thats the biggest contrast I've seen between here and flying out West.

I've only seen 33500 a couple of times but at airports with longer alternative runways like BWI 28 insted of 33 or PHL 27 instead of 35 kilo. So it has never really had an affect. With limited bags I've seen 37 in the plane with just a couple of kids and 36 with no kids.

You assume we want you here....:sarcasm:

Seriously though, when are we going to get drinks?
Bite Me :)
I'll be in San Diego tomorrow, and back in Vegas the day after. I don't have to go back to Roanoke until the 29th, so that gives up an ample amount of drinking time :D

Just got an email from BT. He said "Our attrition has not changed, and although our flying will increase in September and October, it will reduce in November and December, as it normally does. Our hiring will be in direct proportion to our losses."

so thats my update, i am sure most of you got the same email. I bet he is annoyed with everyone emailing him saying "what number am I on the list?"
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

He was right...unless something changes....and that's never happened before in 121 world..**ahem**

Just finished CQ last week and the folks in training indeed said the same thing. No classes until late 1st or 2nd quarter 09". And considering that is supposedly when mainline's cash reserves are forcasted to run dry...instead of training we too may furlough. It's anyones guess...

Back