PDCs and Electronic Gate Request now online at ASA

I thought it was funny Ian.

Surreal's post was uncalled for. Honestly, do you (surreal) think that was a beneficial post to the forum?

If Trip7 likes the automation, let him feel that way. No need to post negative comments to someone who wasn't hurting you in the least bit.

The real "downer" paragraph starting with "who cares if you..." has since been deleted.

I thought it was funny Ian.

Surreal's post was uncalled for.

What specifically in my post was uncalled for?

Not like I really care, but it doesn't seem that any post of mine has ever been viewed to be called for in your opinion. :panic: Not surprised that one of my posts didn't pass the stuckingfk post standards. If you feel so strongly that it was uncalled for, feel free to report it.

debbiedowner.jpg

Damn, go easy on the guy. He's just reminding Trip7 that professional pilots aren't allowed to enjoy ANYTHING. That's one of the things ALPA gave up in our last contract. We got 100% deadhead pay, but we're not allowed to smile....ever

You know what...screw it :D

Your perception is incorrect, but that's nothing new.

Every worker should enjoy their job, profession, career, etc.

Damn, go easy on the guy. He's just reminding Trip7 that professional pilots aren't allowed to enjoy ANYTHING. That's one of the things ALPA gave up in our last contract. We got 100% deadhead pay, but we're not allowed to smile....ever

You know what...screw it :D
roftlmao:yeahthat:

If I wasn't here in the Dominican Republic having a blast I might have thought about responding to surreal. But you guys have taken care of that for me. Thanks!

BTW Surferlucas I think you are right, sounds like Horizon is by far the most technologically advanced regional:D

Just wait until you guys can initialize the ACARS and then hit "LOAD" on the FMS and have an entire route autoloaded, including live wind data.

Now THAT'S when to break out the Hennessey! ;)

Just wait until you guys can initialize the ACARS and then hit "LOAD" on the FMS and have an entire route autoloaded, including live wind data.

Nice, closest we have is the company prestored routes. I don't like using those because I find entering the route in manually is the best way to familiarize myself with it. But yeah, I can see the FMS autofill being useful on a transatlantic flight.

roftlmao:yeahthat:

If I wasn't here in the Dominican Republic having a blast I might have thought about responding to surreal. But you guys have taken care of that for me. Thanks!

BTW Surferlucas I think you are right, sounds like Horizon is by far the most technologically advanced regional:D

Awesome, I loves me some travel benefits.

Oh, and the captain I was flying with last month with the spectacular mustache (MK) asked if I knew you. He said you were pretty sharp. Thought I'd pass that along.

After the bazillion notams we get (or FIFs I guess now) on what's wrong in the database, I don't trust the FMS at our company to auto load. :)

Hell, I check the legs page against the flight plan every leg just to make sure the damn thing doesn't make me turn the wrong way. We've had guys have transitions just drop out of departures before, and they didn't catch it until they got the "Uh.....Flaghship, who gave you direct Pocket City?" from ATC.

Awesome, I loves me some travel benefits.

Oh, and the captain I was flying with last month with the spectacular mustache (MK) asked if I knew you. He said you were pretty sharp. Thought I'd pass that along.

Oh ok thanks. Yeah he was awesome to fly with. But you guys had a fun month.

Ah yes, I LOVE me some travel benefits too! And Dominican women:D Gotta go!:nana2:

Oh ok thanks. Yeah he was awesome to fly with. But you guys had a fun month.

Ah yes, I LOVE me some travel benefits too! And Dominican women:D Gotta go!:nana2:

yeah, was an awesome month. The best part was that he sounds a bit like quagmire

Back