Payment schedule for ATP

dpgtime

What is the payment schedule for the 10 Month Career Pilot Program? how many weeks or months was needed till full payment was given?

What is the payment schedule for the 10 Month Career Pilot Program? how many weeks or months was needed till full payment was given?

Best answer would come from 1-800-255-2877(ATP call center). They will let you know the correct answer vs what you might get here.

When I attended several years ago... I don't think there was a seperate payment plan for the 10 month program. Instead, you just followed the same payment plan as the 90 day folks.

That said... best answer is to to follow wjmillers advice and give them a call. They should be able to answer your question in less than a minute.

Bob

I called and asked but the guy was real unsure...he said 14 weeks...thats 3.5 months...does this sound right?

I called and asked but the guy was real unsure...he said 14 weeks...thats 3.5 months...does this sound right?

I forgot there are a few new guys working the call center... Call during normal east coast business hours and ask for Eric. He will be SURE.

I know they require full payment before starting the XC phase. I think its based on what phase you are on as opposed to a certain time.

I know I was supposed to pay at a certain point, but I managed to get to the XC phase sooner than planned and they said that I had to sign the paperwork for final payment before I could begin it. So thats what they did.

Back