Pay scale question after TOL

haiku

Got my TOL :nana2:.... Have a question about the pay though. So for academy we get a certain amount + the per diem. Once we get to facility, then we get the base pay at said facility + locality. After training for however many months, ya move up to the next pay scale.....right? Someone scared the crap out of me when she said I would be getting the 20,993 per annum for a year even after you get to the facility.....

Would sure welcome an answer from anyone who knows for sure...

Pretty sure that the 20,993 number is just a base pay +locality for your facility, only while you are in OKC, and then it goes to the 33,100 + locality when you arrive at your facility.

Got my TOL :nana2:.... Have a question about the pay though. So for academy we get a certain amount + the per diem. Once we get to facility, then we get the base pay at said facility + locality. After training for however many months, ya move up to the next pay scale.....right? Someone scared the crap out of me when she said I would be getting the 20,993 per annum for a year even after you get to the facility.....

Would sure welcome an answer from anyone who knows for sure...

LIES!...

this includes locality pay, but my training is $20,000 then once I move to facility it goes to $37,000.

Although, training includes tax free perdiem, rounding total income to about $45,000. So training technically pays more than early assignment.

It only had the one salary on there? My TOL had both my OKC salary and my inital salary once you get to the facility (33,100 + locality).

Excellent....feel better now... thanks for the quick replies fellas

Yup, both salaries are on it....my "knowledgeable" friend misread it and threw me on the confused wagon with her

actually it will probably be higher than 33100 + loacality because there will probably be another pay band increase similiar to last year, and maybe even more if some type of agreement is reached between the union and FAA. In Jan 08 they went up 4.4% from 31700.

Back