Paul Oakenfold? Rain? Saturday...

I don't really have anything to add to this thread, but I had to express my surprise at how many people are interested in Trance/Electro/etc on here! Paul van Dyk is great live, but my favorite show I've been to had to have been Blank & Jones. They were incredible.

I have yet to see Deadmau5, but he's my favorite electro DJ. Not too many people come to Houston.. Sorry about the derailment!

HOLY CAMOLE..I'm not paying that to see a mousehead in action, YIKES! I can simply wait outside to watch them all roll by in whatever weird outfits they have on :)

I will be at this on Saturday night. I am going shopping tomorrow to find "stylish attire" as that is the dress code. I hope the people at the clothes store will be somehow able to make me stylish.. I wish them luck.

totally jealous of you guys.

Oh well... doing Utrecht in the Netherlands for Armin Van Buuren's new show.... should be AWESOME. 10p-6a!!!! Wish I could be there in Vegas though!!!

totally jealous of you guys.

Oh well... doing Utrecht in the Netherlands for Armin Van Buuren's new show.... should be AWESOME. 10p-6a!!!! Wish I could be there in Vegas though!!!

I think AWESOME is an understatement. I am jealous.

WTF! Some jabronie has Rain's opening postponed till 11:30 for a private event. Us folks with kids are'nt used to starting an evening that late. Guess it's time for a 5hr energy! My wife and I are sick of staring at each other.

805 368 0030
-Mike

*CAUTION* no spell check and been drinking!

Back