Paul Oakenfold? Rain? Saturday...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
So...since we will have our Aviation Career Expo VIP club access passes which eliminates the $20-$40 per person nightly cover charges at Moon, Rain, Ghostbar and Playboy club.... :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Who wants to go to see Paul Oakenfold with us on Saturday up at Rain?

here's the website for all the N9NE Group fun!

Everyone in our Aviation Career Expo group staying at the palms will receive their VIP access pass upon check-in. The pass is good for 2 people. For those sharing rooms or not staying at the hotel, I may have some extras, its not guaranteed yet though.

Keep in mind that you will be able to access all the clubs EVERY DAY of your stay at the palms. That means no cover at all during the entire length of stay...but be aware that there is a dress code on some nights (mainly weekends). I'd check the N9NE website to verify dress code and rules/regs.

man, i wish Tiesto was already playing in vegas...we'll have to try and do something with that next year!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-10-06 at 7.16.17 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-10-06 at 7.16.17 PM.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 129
Ugh! I wish!!! I JUST booked my flight and it gets in Sunday morning at 9am!! So if you want to do breakfast I'm game for that :)

Wow! I thought I was a rare breed being a pilot who listens to trance regularly. I'm not a huge Oakenfold fan, but if it was AvB, A&B, or ATB I'd be there lickity split.:cool:

I'd be there if it was Deadmau5, Tiesto, Kascade or Ferry Corsten.

I'm not a huge Oakenfold fan myself but he's awfully close to all the others i and doug like.

Wow! I thought I was a rare breed being a pilot who listens to trance regularly. I'm not a huge Oakenfold fan, but if it was AvB, A&B, or ATB I'd be there lickity split.:cool:

I'll... uhhh... put a request in. :)

I'm not a huge Oakenfold fan either, but having him perform in the hotel we're all staying at, don't need a cab and you can basically leave your room and elevator upstairs to the venue, it's a unique opportunity.

So is it Paul Oakenfold and the two featured acts or is he just the figure head for the promotion of the two acts DJ Dan and Cosmic Gate? Nona and I get in from ATL a half hour after it starts, so I don't think we'll make to the hotel in time.

So...since we will have our Aviation Career Expo VIP club access passes which eliminates the $20-$40 per person nightly cover charges at Moon, Rain, Ghostbar and Playboy club.... :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Who wants to go to see Paul Oakenfold with us on Saturday up at Rain?

!

Wifey & I are planning on catching Cirque Du Soleil at the Belagio, and I am not even sure if I know who Paul Oakenfold, gotta look him up on google....

I'll... uhhh... put a request in. :)

I'm not a huge Oakenfold fan either, but having him perform in the hotel we're all staying at, don't need a cab and you can basically leave your room and elevator upstairs to the venue, it's a unique opportunity.

Oh don't get me wrong Doug.... if I was there Sat night I'd go. I can't get there 'til Sun evening though.

I'd be there if it was Deadmau5, Tiesto, Kascade or Ferry Corsten.

I've seen Ferry and Tiesto here in Chicago. Both put on a great show. Deadmau5 and Kaskade would be fun too.

This suddenly seems appropriate. :)

[YT]GTrmfHKwfHw[/YT]

That was sweet, good share.

I knew I should've just come in on Saturday. Not a fan of Oakenfold like I once was, but would be a good show nonetheless.

Wifey says I'm not there to play, hence the Monday AM arrival and Tuesday AM departure...boo...

part of the experience of the event is about having playtime...afterall, playtime at this event is STILL considered networking and offers a longer opportunity to get to know people "off the field"!! :D

if that helps at all :)

So is it Paul Oakenfold and the two featured acts or is he just the figure head for the promotion of the two acts DJ Dan and Cosmic Gate? Nona and I get in from ATL a half hour after it starts, so I don't think we'll make to the hotel in time.
i have absolutely no idea...not been to that show before. but it should be going until 2AM or longer. So if you get in about an hour later, i don't think it's going to be that big of a deal.

Rain is a nightclub so there's no ticket needed to get into there.

NO WAY! i'm looking that up and if at all possible...we'll be there!!

We've already seen one concert....it was teh suck!

Thanks for the heads up!

You'd be surprised. Half of my crashpad went to see Above & Beyond in NYC last year.

They, and Ferry Corsten, are simply awesome.

Corsten was amazing, but after about three hours, I just couldn't hang anymore! :)

Back