Passenger Briefing Card

[ QUOTE ]
"Here's the door, here's how you work it if I don't reach it first. If you don't open it after an "off airport landing", I'll pop it open myself and trample your ass on the way out!
smile.gif
"

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice and to the point. Don't forget to ask them if they've ever buckled a seatbelt?

Doug,

Is it true that the Capt (or PIC in most of our cases) is required to stay aboard the aircraft until all paxes are off of the plane after an incident/accident/off airport landing or what ever you want to call it?

AMAZING. This whole thread and nobody has even mentioned the most important part of a passenger briefing for a light single airplane! Vomit bags. "If you ever feel airsick, because it happens to everyone from time to time .. blah, blah, blah... Vomit bags, located in ....."

I have better luck not even mentioning airsickness. The power of suggestion is pretty powerful. I keep a close eye on the student (or pax, if its a sightseeing flight), and keep some Sicsacs close by but out of sight. If they look like they need it, I'll ask how they're doing, and by the way they answer, you can pretty much tell if they're going to need one or not.

Back