passed my commercial multi-engine

robair73

Well, another ticket under my belt. Passed my mult-engine commercial checkride yesterday. I'm taking my single engine commercial checkride tomorrow. Monday, I start CFI class. I can see the light!
grin.gif

Congrats!!! I just finished the program a week ago in Dallas! It was great....but it was even better after my last checkride!!

Passed my single-engine commercial checkride yesterday. Bad weather this weekend prevented us from training. Definately the easiest ride yet. Chandelles, lazy eights, eights on pylons, power off to a point, steep spiral to landing, CAKE!!! It's amazing how comfortable I've become in an airplane, 172 or seminole now. I just hopped back in that 172 like I was in it yesterday.
wink.gif

No details, commercial checkride information is not to be divulged due to FAA regulations.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No details, commercial checkride information is not to be divulged due to FAA regulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

They told you that?! What a load of hooey...I'd love to see their reference.
confused.gif

Congrats, btw!
smile.gif

Then why is there a checkride forum here on JC? A lot of people would like to read the commercial checkride gouge for the particular examiner that conducted your checkride.

you thought it was the easiet one? I was stressing about lazy eights. i still cant do them all that great. anyways, congrats and when you coming back down?

-Brian

Guys, it was a joke. There's really nothing to tell. Same maneuvers that I've been doing since June, just have to do them to a higher standard.

Yeah blee, I thought the single engine comm. was a blast. I was actually having fun on my checkride. I should be back by the end of this week coming up. My initial CFI is either Tues. or Wed. in stuart. Then about a week left of this place.
smile.gif

Back