Passed da colgan checkride.

Avalon781ML

I just completed the SIC ride for the Saab.... hooray! Now if I could just get on the IOE schedule and find out my base all would be right in the world....:D.... I just want to avoid doing this ---->:panic: at the last minute.

I just completed the SIC ride for the Saab.... hooray! Now if I could just get on the IOE schedule and find out my base all would be right in the world....:D.... I just want to avoid doing this ---->:panic: at the last minute.

CONGRATS!!!!

I didnt find out my base till half way through IOE.

Congrats!!! What a great feeling, huh??

No base yet???!!!! That's crazy and pretty stinking bad from a company to not let you know yet! I was pissed because we didn't find out until shortly before sim!

Thanks guys! It is a huge relief to be done.... now I just want to go home.... a month and a half is a long time to be living in a hotel......:rawk:

Congrats!!! What a great feeling, huh??

No base yet???!!!! That's crazy and pretty stinking bad from a company to not let you know yet! I was pissed because we didn't find out until shortly before sim!

Aw heck man I didn't find out about mine until well after I got out of training.

But then again I think I waited 7 weeks between PC and starting IOE.

Call training. When I was at Colgan, I had a base, a crashpad, and a LINE before I even had IOE scheduled. They forgot. :rolleyes:

Enjoy it man. Welcome to the 121 world!

Not necessarily. On initial and upgrade in the Saab we didn't find out until we passed our sim PC. On the Q we were already in sims when we found out. That was for my classes, and as Charlie pointed out YMMV.

Congrats man, I hope to see you on the line.

For initial they gave me a base in training, then they changed it to ROC at the end of IOE. For upgrade I was driving home from IOE and they let me know I'd have HPN again.

Doin' Da Colgan! :)

Back