Paragon Air Express C208@CRW

That could very well be...I honestly don't know a whole lot about them. A buddy of mine that recently was furloughed from Gemini told me about it. Supposedly, they are getting ready to start a commuter operation with up to 12 J32s on some EAS routes that are either unfilled or abandoned. I see their Van in ROA all the time, and I think this is the same outfit that was flying Cessna 310s when I was at Race City.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

start a commuter operation with up to 12 J32s on some EAS routes
They have a picture of N831CX on their website, which I believe is an old Corporate Express/RegionsAir aircraft. Any word on where they are getting these Jetstreams?

The current C.P. is a former Regions Air somebody (Dir. of Training maybe?-anyone remember why they had their certificate revoked?) and had some pics of the airplanes. He had his brother (good with computers) use photoshop to paint the company logo onto the picture thus the company now has Jetstreams!

The current C.P. is a former Regions Air somebody (Dir. of Training maybe?-anyone remember why they had their certificate revoked?)
I suspect it's our old director of operations, Adam H.

They ceased operations in March 2007 due to a (threatened?) enforcement action over pilot training. They were given a year to resolve the issue, but that time lapsed and their certificate was pulled. They were going under anyway; they had over half their fleet down for heavy inspections and had no parts or people to fix them.

I worked for these guys for about a year ending last year in late August. I flew out of all of their bases at one time or the other, ADS, CRW and BHM.
I can say that while working there, things were generally fair and I never missed a paycheck. Some of the routes out of ADS were inconsistent. I'm sure they changed due to customer requirements but the reason I left when I did was that they closed the ADS base.

I checked out their website and it shows they have a Caravan slot open in CRW. If you live in that area or don't mind living there, it's not a bad outfit to build up some time. I would have stayed a bit longer had they not closed the ADS base where I worked at the time. Unfortunately, my Caravan time didn't count for a whole lot when I was job searching. Most places were like, well, that's good, you've got freight experience but we really don't count Caravan as PIC turbine because only one engine, simple aircraft, etc.

Most places were like, well, that's good, you've got freight experience but we really don't count Caravan as PIC turbine because only one engine, simple aircraft, etc.

Not my experience at all. I have never had this problem vocalized to me in any interview.

Hey guys I'm about to be furloughed soon and I was wondering if Paragon is hiring for BFM? Trying to stay at home (I live near PNS) and I just found out Flight Express no longer has the BFM base. :(

Back