&%!&$%% Paperwork

Seggy

When I fly with someone for the first time, I give them a simple brief, don't get me killed, violated, fired or any unnecessary paperwork.

Had to do WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much unnecessary paper work by 8:45 AM. Two maintenance write ups and an incident report.

I'm going to blame it all on the First Officer :mad:

:)

well I would have to say today's first flight did warrant a Irregularity report.

I did get a little kick out of you having to deal with so much paperwork from just one turn today. :laff:

In PIT our flight was met by the Police to arrest a passenger who had a warrant out for his arrest. We had to figure out a way to keep everyone seated after we arrived, while at the gate, so the police can come on and get him off.

I don't need this crap! Dealing with EWR is ENOUGH!

In PIT our flight was met by the Police to arrest a passenger who had a warrant out for his arrest. We had to figure out a way to keep everyone seated after we arrived, while at the gate, so the police can come on and get him off.

I don't need this crap! Dealing with EWR is ENOUGH!

WOW, that must have been interesting! :D

You think that's bad?

I once had a LARGE black guy confront one of my male F/As. He gave my F/A all kinds of crap until we called the LEOs.

Later we found out he was wanted on a murder warrant out of Pittsburgh.

Nice guy!

Yeah it was bad, didn't have a cup of coffee in the morning so I had to deal with this without caffeine.

:)

Jesus! Remind me to stay away from PIT.:rolleyes: Oh wait.....I'm doing a few overnights there this month (in addition to all the ones I did there last month!) :panic:

What's wrong with large brotha's? It's the short whiteys you've got to watch out for! HellOoOOooOoOoooooooo Napoleon Bonaparte! ;) And Airdale, I hear he's got a gat!

You think that's bad?

I once had a LARGE black guy confront one of my male F/As. He gave my F/A all kinds of crap until we called the LEOs.

Later we found out he was wanted on a murder warrant out of Pittsburgh.

Nice guy!

Was he flying to look for a job? Have an interview for Mesa CEO, perhaps?

What's wrong with large brotha's? It's the short whiteys you've got to watch out for!

Nothing. The reason we called the LEOs in the first place was the passenger was ranting and raving about the little white F/A harrassing him about his seat belt because he was a RACIST.

The whole thing was complicated by one of the other F/As (a black woman) came up and decided to side with the passenger when she had no IDEA what was up.

It was a "hot mess" as they say.

Talk about paperwork. Not only the company irregularity report, but a whole bunch of crap when the AFA ProStans committee got involved with the two F/As.
:banghead:

Eh, Seggy is just bad luck in general.

I think Doug should have a standby login name for Seggy when he has a bad day called "jynxyseggy". That way when his posts start up we all know where they will end.:sarcasm:

What's wrong with large brotha's? It's the short whiteys you've got to watch out for! HellOoOOooOoOoooooooo Napoleon Bonaparte! ;) And Airdale, I hear he's got a gat!

Actually, he's an ex LEO, ala Coast Guard.

Think Gilligan crossed with a UFC fighter. Dude's scrappy.

Back