For Sale Palm Tungsten E2

JaceTheAce

I just got a new Palm Centro and no longer need my Palm Tungsten E2 PDA. The PDA is in good condition and has several programs on it, including APDL (Airline Pilot's Daily Logbook). The Palm PDAs are excellent for keeping track of flight times, duty times, etc, for airline pilots.

PRICE? Make an offer. I will overnight ship it for FREE. They go for $50-$100 on eBay, to give you an idea.

Includes the following hardware (no original packaging, sorry):

• Palm Tungsten E2
  • USB HotSync Cable (charger and cable for transferring and syncing files)
  • 512MB SD Card
  • Stylus
Includes the following games in addition to the standard Palm software:

• Monopoly
  • Solitaire
  • Blackjack
  • Yahdice (Yahtzee)
  • Sudoku
  • Billiards
Here is the actual photo of my Palm that I took with my macro photography lighting setup...as you can see, APDL is showing up on the screen. (The backlit display does work, it was just off for the photo).

n29400996_33947658_2544.jpg

Features

• 320x320 Transflective TFT color display
  • 32MB1 flash memory helps keep your information safe
  • Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology
  • Edit and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint compatible files2
  • View Adobe® PDF files3
  • Long battery life
  • Easily sync Outlook information
  • View photos and videos, play MP3 files4
  • MultiMediaCard, SD, and SDIO expansion card compatible
  • Palm® OS® Garnet (v5.4)
  • Intel® 200MHz XScale processor

126MB actual storage capacity.
2PowerPoint support for Macintosh is view only.
3PDF files require conversion step.
4Expansion card required. Sold separately.

Brighter, richer color display.

• See your information clearly indoors or out.
  • Better color saturation brings photos and videos to life.

Non-volatile, flash memory.

• Information is protected -- even if you're on the go and the battery runs out.
  • Plenty of room for your calendar, contacts, applications, documents, and photos.

Bluetooth wireless technology.

• Synchronize with your desktop without wires getting in the way5.
  • Use with a compatible phone to send email and text messages, or to surf the Web6.

Documents To Go®.

• Create and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint2 compatible files.
  • View Acrobat PDFs with a simple conversion step.

Better battery life.

• New long-life battery has significantly more longevity than the original Tungsten™ E handheld battery, so you don't have to slow down when life speeds up.

Stay in touch and in sync.

• Quickly sync your calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and email from Outlook to your handheld.
  • Get organized with day, week, and annual calendar views.
  • Color-code your appointments.
  • Read and draft email when you're out of the office with VersaMail® application. Sync and send when you're back at your computer.
  • Use with a compatible Bluetooth phone to get email, surf the web, and send text messages wirelessly6.

Carry MP3 Files, Digital Photos, and Video Clips7 in your pocket
Simply plug in an expansion card8 and use the built in speaker, or a set of headphone8, and the Tungsten E2 handheld becomes a portable MP3 player. It's great for carrying digital photos and watching movie clips, too. You can even pop in an SD card from a digital camera to show off your photos on the stunning color display9.

5Requires a compatible Bluetooth enabled computer.
6Works within wireless service coverage area only and requires compatible GSM mobile phone with Bluetooth wireless technology, data service from a mobile service provider and an ISP, sold separately.
7 Some files require conversion.
8 Sold separately.
9 Supports JPEG, TIFF, BMP files up to 5 mega pixels in resolution if sufficient memory is available on the handheld.

Key Specs:• Model: Tungsten E2• Length: 0.59 inches• Height: 4.5 inches• Width: 3.1 inches• Weight: 4.7 oz• Memory: 32MB (26MB actual storage capacity)• Screen Display: 320x320 Transflective TFT color display with touchscreen, supports more than 65,000 colors• Battery Support: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 1050 mAH• Included with Purchase: Flipcover, Stylus, USB sync cable with Palm® Multi-connector, AC power adapter, and Desktop Installation & Software Essentials CD with Tutorial and Getting Started Guide in PDF format• Expansion Capabilities: SD, SDIO, and MultiMediaCard Expansion Slot • Sync to Desktop E-mail: Yes• Web Browsing and Clipping: Yes• Wireless Features: Yes• MP3 Playback Software: Yes• Video Playback Software: Yes• Palm® Photo Software: Yes

Back