Paintball in Vegas?

oh yeah.. i'd forgotten that!! you were quite the smoozer! between you and chicaga and iain, i can see it comin down to the wire!
grin.gif

btw - Dan.. tomorrow's the day right?! what time does the wife (not TheWife - hehe) go in to get new daughter/son removed from her bella? did you ever find out what you were having - can't remmeber.. fuzzy bwain... I bet she's at the point where she's saying "mmm...baaaybbbbaa's, get outta my belly"!! hopefully she won't be too uncomfortable.. tell her we say "you go girl!"
grin.gif

Kristie,
Baby is scheduled to be yanked Thursday at 10:30. Little fella didn't feel like spinning head down, so breech it stayed. Wife is doing good, we will update Thursday with the info...
D

Keep up updated Dan. And if you need anything that Kristie and I can do for ya, you have our cellular and home telly.

[ QUOTE ]
Keep up updated Dan. And if you need anything that Kristie and I can do for ya, you have our cellular and home telly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Doug...You da man...

[ QUOTE ]
oh yeah.. i'd forgotten that!! you were quite the smoozer! between you and chicaga and iain, i can see it comin down to the wire!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I'm not even playing that game. A man's got to know his limitations.

Dan, good luck with the kid, man!

Is this the paintball where you hunt naked women with? I heared about this on Leno and I saw it on the news????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

probably... but Jetcareers doesn't advocate that type of "hunting" (typical paintball is ok)... so if that's the case, ya'll are on your own and should probably keep it to PM's....

Back