Paintball in Vegas?

jtrain609

Antisocial Monster
Heya everyone,

So I was just thinking that something fun in Vegas could be to play some paintball. There's gotta be a field out there where we could rent some equipment and have a tourny. I figure we could split up the teams with liberals one side, conservatives on the other and have the libertarians tied up to a poll in the middle of the field with nothing but a paint gernade so all they can do is get shot at by both sides or kill themselves (you know, how it happens in congress). Would anyone else be up for this? If we do it I'm calling dibs on being on a team with Lloyd!

grin.gif

I might have to hang out with the libertarians cause I'm kind of in the middle.

See, it woulda been a fair fight but with me out there it'll be like lambs to slaughter.

Now I just gotta clean my main gun and my back-up and it'll be on.
cool.gif

Actually, the only thing I'd have to say is most of the fields out here in the "desert" are set up for "speed ball" or "tournament" stye play which comes down to "he who wins, is he who can spray the most paint" (ie.e full autos usually dominate the field).

I prefer wooded/hilly terrain type fields where you can get more strategy and sneaking going on. But I haven't done any serious playing in about five years (see above reason) so I'd probably be much more of a walking target as opposed to a walking terminator.
frown.gif
Or ... am I just playing mind games .... hmmmm?
buck.gif

That's actually the kind of paintball that I like. It's more fun to have to use your head to get someone and sneak up on him than it is to just charge right at him spraying paint all over the place and hoping that you don't get nailed.

count me out! i'm not a pain freak! haha
grin.gif

isn't a JC boxing match going to be enough?
insane.gif

If you guys are going to paintball, then I guess us girls will stick with gambling, drinking and checking out the men in town! hahahaha
grin.gif

Eh ... boxing is for wussies ....

I have a paintball scar from some jerk who opened up on me point blank ... it's right on my collar bone. The ball, essentially, just blew right through my two layers of clothing and exploded on the bare skin.

Oh and I also almost sliced my left index finger off playing one day (I still don't have feeling on one side of the finger) so I guess that's another scar.

Then there were the "rabbit hunt" games where I would volunteer to be the rabbit (5 or 6 guys all out to kill you, the rabbit). And the all day, all field "war." Heh ... I was nuts ... but i was never in better shape then when I was playing regularly.

I'd get back into it but a decent case of point will easily run $50, plus field fees it can get farily expensive (and I own two guns) to play on a regular basis.
frown.gif

But, ahhh ... the good ole days.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So I was just thinking that something fun in Vegas could be to play some paintball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just what we need. A bunch of hungover pilots of some variety, playing weith loaded paintball guns.
grin.gif
The teams should be divided into hungover vs. not so hungover. The 'hungover' is assuming people have a few drinks in Vegas.
bandit.gif
It sounds like trouble any way you cslice it.
spin2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

insane.gif

If you guys are going to paintball, then I guess us girls will stick with gambling, drinking and checking out the men in town! hahahaha
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm with you Kristie!
grin.gif
i have to have someone teach me how to play craps, and i've heard you're the queen. (this is post miked taking me to the shooting range with his DE and watching me fall flat on my tush cause i'm a wimp)
spin2.gif

Last time I played paintball, it was 'former ERAU ROTC fraternity brothers' versus 'regular guys' and suprisingly, we kicked their butts!

Gang warfare trumps strategy every time!
smile.gif

you going to the shooting range? geez, i'll do that! I could use the practice again...I know how to shoot a small caliber weapon (22?), wouldn't mind practicing to get my aim down! if your doing that, then I might join you!
grin.gif

Hmm... shooting range! That sounds like a good activity in Vegas. I qualified on the M-16 and Colt 1911 and wouldn't mind another shot with something along those lines...
wink.gif

Ohhh....what's it like to shoot a gun??
grin.gif
I'm in for paintball and the shooting range!!

If you guys aren't scared little punks, bring the guns to the paintball range and let's raise the stakes!!!

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

insane.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm with you Kristie!
grin.gif
i have to have someone teach me how to play craps, and i've heard you're the queen. (this is post miked taking me to the shooting range with his DE and watching me fall flat on my tush cause i'm a wimp)
spin2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Craps is easy. Live like I do on the "Don't Pass" line..........
bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

If you guys aren't scared little punks, bring the guns to the paintball range and let's raise the stakes!!!

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lloyd.....you don't want to mess with Air Force infantry............

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my favorite moments, at the Kadena AFB - I'm guarding some ammo and have my pistol.

Funny Looking Guy With Glasses : "Corporal, you can't come in here with your gun without authorization from blah...blah...blah"

Me : "You wanna stop me?"

Funny Looking guy with Glasses : "I'm going to tell blah...blah...blah..."

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my favorite moments, at the Kadena AFB - I'm guarding some ammo and have my pistol.

Funny Looking Guy With Glasses : "Corporal, you can't come in here with your gun without authorization from blah...blah...blah"

Me : "You wanna stop me?"

Funny Looking guy with Glasses : "I'm going to tell blah...blah...blah..."

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He HAD to have been Air Force. That totally fits........
laugh.gif

Back