pa44 seminole for FS2002

saviboy

hi everybody im looking for a nice version of the PIPER seminole pa44-180, since im starting my multi engine rating in it.
thanks in advance

I looked everywhere for one, couldn't fine one. u might find a Senica if your lucky

Go to www.avsim.com then go to file library do a search for Piper Seminole. A few will come up. I downloaded the first one on the page and I also tested it. Not good.
mad.gif
The others on the page meant for FS2000 should work in FS2002 try those. Look on www.fs2002.com they might have one there and also be sure to do a search for one on www.google.com

Hope that helps.....

-Amos

hi and thank you.
i found the files.i have aproblem though, the instructions say that i should Unzip the contents of piper_sem.zip into your fs2002/aircraft folder. Then copy the contents of the gauges folder into fs2002/gauges folder
i m guessing the aircraft folder is the AIrcrafteditor, but i never found any gauges folder.
help
thanks

I just checked out FS2002.com and they have a Seminole on the first page of aircraft downloads. It looks like it's painted in FSU colors and the panel looks half way decent. Haven't tried it out yet though.

I suppose you saved the folder to "My Documents" all you need to do is right click the folder in there and click extract all then on the extracted folder open it up and sometimes there is another folder which is the aircraft so you might have to open that up and model, panel, sound, textures should come up. The gauges should be there.....if not then you might just have to download a panel. Again I suggest you look on www.avsim.com and www.fs2002.com

If you have any more problems email me the folder and I'll see what you are or aren't doing and give you more specific instructions.

Email address: Captain_Amos@AviationEmail.com

Make sure the folder is compressed if you send it to me.

-Amos

If you downloaded the plane from www.fs2002.com and it's this one http://www.fs2002.com/viewfile.php?fileid=715 save the folder to My Documents extract the folder and open the extracted folder up. Open aircraft folder up which is next to another folder called Gauges and there should be a folder named pipsem that's the folder you want to move to My computer, C drive, Program files, Microsoft games, FS2002, and drag it into the Aircraft folder. After that go back and open Gauges. Highlight all of the files in there. Go back to My computer, C drive, Program files, Microsoft games, FS2002, and look for the folder GAUGES open that and paste the files you copied into that.

-Amos

How about some non-detailed instructions.

Take the folder you extracted that has the name of the plane, throw that in your fs2002 aircraft folder (you will see it if you go in the directory.

See the folder named guages? drag everything there into your fs2002 guages folder.

Back