PA 17-79 ANR Headset - $150.00 ON EBAY

Only 4 hours left - great ANR headset for passive headset price - infact even cheaper then that!!! Don't miss out, I would must rather it go to a JCer.

Man... I wish I woulda got them at 150... nice sell, Iain! $280!! Too rich for my blood.

Mate at $280 they are still a bargain - they have been so lightly used, and they are just awesome!!!

Did you learn about it from JC? Would be interesting to know!!

Funny thing is I delayed the end time initially as no one had bid.

Yeah I figured $280 was still over 40% off so I put that in. I did notice you extended it. I'd been watching since you posted it here and finally started bidding this morning.

I'm looking forward to using them.

I will send them tomorrow - the batteries are all charged and it is ready to go...

If you need anything just ask - in the meantime THANKS!

Excellent, thanks. I just sent you an e-mail before I saw this because the address was incorrect. I'm glad you didn't sent it today.

Nick it shipped today - I also through in the insurance for free as you are a JCer - I am you will be delighted with it.

Need anything always ask.......

I flew with the headset today and it's great! Thanks for posting this on JC! My ears appreciate it.

Did you even use this headset?! It doesn't look six years old that's for sure.

If anyone is considering an ANR headset, I can vouch for this one as being a good product so far and I can also recommend purchasing from ebay seller iainhol.

I am pleased it arrived, and you enjoyed flying with it this morning. Yes ANR headsets are awesome, it does make flying a lot more enjoyable - especially with a higher-end one like that!!

Yes I did use it, It probably has about 100 hours on it - I did take very good care of it, as it cost me a lot. Only a few years ago I did have to take it into Pilot Avionics as it was not working - turned out the batteries needed charging!! :eek:

Back