Ownership - Cost Spreadsheet?

Hands down the best thing you can do for any airplane is to fly it every 2 weeks.
Some of the owners of our pt 91 managed planes have decided to park them, if they want the airplanes ready to go we're still keeping up on the calendar maintenance and running them at least once a month. Easy money, go run the airplane and operate as many systems as possible for a short time, update the databases and the most important thing, make sure the Wifi works, the worst part is if they're parked outside and the plethora of covers need to be removed/installed. Ever try that on a G-V? It'll take an hour and you'll be wishing you had a scissor lift.

I know there's a bazillion resources out there. Trying to narrow down the choices, separate the noise from signal.

Any of you guys have a spreadsheet you use as a guide to manage your costs?

I can make my own, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel if you've got something useful.
What kind of flying will you be doing in it?

Pleasure?(lowest cost of ownership)

Flight instruction(only you teaching)-Not too bad but be ready for a lot of I've been flying for a long time and I didn't know i had to check that every 500 hours, that cuts into my profit tremendously

Others Flight Instructing in it. - @#$)%*&@$%!!!!!!!!!!! Where the #($* did you get your licenses from, go ask for your money back!

Back