Overdue Thanks

caliginousface

Frank N. Beans
I stalked JC for a bit, then finally joined in 2005. Always looked to try to make it NJC and never did, but still was able to find conversations to be had online, group chats etc back in the day.

My aviation journey was twisty in a way, flight instruction, mapping, train control center, stay at home dad, back to flight instruction, then to a regional where I finally upgraded onto the other airframe they flew, but never actually got to IOE before I was hired elsewhere to operate that 1967 type. I can't believe I'm here, I thought for sure I was a regional lifer, but I owe a lot of my progress to those on this site who helped me in many ways from the beginning. Understanding aerodynamics, regional life, and really life in general.

All the best to everyone trying to move on, I'm glad I at least I got to enjoy the ride for a little while if things slow down.

Many thanks to @Derg, @jtrain609 @tgrayson, @B767Driver, @jonnyb, chris ford, frogflyer, @trafficinsight, @norcalpilot25 @CapnJim @Kingairer and countless others even if they don't remember me. I still hope to make it to NJC one day as I def I owe Doug a few drinks for sure, especially after embarrassing myself with a message at the online OBAP conference last year, ha!

Many thanks to @Derg, @jtrain609 @tgrayson, @B767Driver, @jonnyb, chris ford, frogflyer, @trafficinsight, @norcalpilot25 @CapnJim @Kingairer and countless others even if they don't remember me. I still hope to make it to NJC one day as I def I owe Doug a few drinks for sure, especially after embarrassing myself with a message at the online OBAP conference last year, ha!

@jonnyb..... He hasn't been around in a minute.... Man you must be old..... ;-)

Congrats !!!!!!

I stalked JC for a bit, then finally joined in 2005. Always looked to try to make it NJC and never did, but still was able to find conversations to be had online, group chats etc back in the day.

My aviation journey was twisty in a way, flight instruction, mapping, train control center, stay at home dad, back to flight instruction, then to a regional where I finally upgraded onto the other airframe they flew, but never actually got to IOE before I was hired elsewhere to operate that 1967 type. I can't believe I'm here, I thought for sure I was a regional lifer, but I owe a lot of my progress to those on this site who helped me in many ways from the beginning. Understanding aerodynamics, regional life, and really life in general.

All the best to everyone trying to move on, I'm glad I at least I got to enjoy the ride for a little while if things slow down.

Always glad to be your friend :)

Back