Our Airline Industry

Alaskaairlines

Hello guys!

I chose to do a term paper on the airline industry in English class at UAA.

If you guys could give me some pointers on the concept map I have below that would be great!

I have my main topic, sub-topics and info on each.

Airline Industry

Charter
vacation
holidays
Tropics

Multi-Functioning
passenger
freight
Express
low-fare

Biz-Travel
anytime/anywhere
your criteria

Worldwide
australia
orient
n. america
europe

Comfort
walk-up travel
leisure
1st/biz class[/I]
on-time

This is just a little I have come-up with, would you guys please give me some headers, I am not in the insudtry yet, but will be soon!

If there is anything I could add to make the report better, I would really appreciate tips and advice!
Once complete, I will post for you guys to read.

Thanks guys!

One if the tricks to writing a good term paper is to keep your focus specific. This topic is enormous.You could write a complete text book on each one of the points cited above. Trying to cover all this will result in the reader becoming bored or confused (probably both!)

I don't know what your actual assignment is, but I would pick one small section of aviation that I'm interested in and do an in depth piece on just that. For instance - 135 on demand charter services in Alaska (not the whole country). You could easily write a 10 page plus paper on this topic alone!

Good luck! :cool:

You should order the book "Hard Landings" by Thomas Petzinger, Jr. It will give you insight into how the industry works.

Thanks guys!

I actually choose to do the history of aviation, from start and slowly leading to 9-11 - any tips on that one?
I also orederd Hard Landings and Flying the Line I/II.

Back