Other Forms of ID

atchopefully

I just wanted to know what other forms of ID there were besides license, birth certificate and or social card. My social card is ripped in half don't knoow if it is still valid??? Any help appreciated.

If this is for the AT-SAT test, you could bring your drivers license and the letter you got from Robinson as ID. That is what I did.

Thanks guys for the replies, yes it is for the AT-SAT. I'm surprised they considered the print out from Robinson as a form of ID. I will bring that too, I guess i will have to search for my high school or college ID cards.

The print out from Robinson is not a form of ID. You have to bring the letter PLUS a form of ID. Read the letter again.

The print out from Robinson is not a form of ID. You have to bring the letter PLUS a form of ID. Read the letter again.

Just pulled this from MY letter from Robinson...

Please bring this letter and two forms of identification. One form must be a photo ID issued by a government organization. Both must have your signature. Remember, you must have two forms of identification.

Hope this helps! :nana2:

Just pulled this from MY letter from Robinson...

Please bring this letter and two forms of identification. One form must be a photo ID issued by a government organization. Both must have your signature. Remember, you must have two forms of identification.

Hope this helps! :nana2:
So according to that you could use your driver's license and a credit card.

Good one one the scotch tape but, i don't even think a social security card is a valid form of ID. In the link above it did not say anything about them.

Secret decoder rings... personalized greeting cards... wallet-sized portraits of presidents... these all work ;)

Back