Gary Sinise and the Lt Dan Band
oshkosh 08 007.jpg

Hanging out with fellow JCer PWK pilot
oshkosh 08 036.jpg

oshkosh 08 034.jpg

What more can I say...beer and bikinis
hottie.jpg

hot.jpg

I'll put more plane pics up tomorrow when I find my usb mem. card.

Great pictures. I have been to Oshkosh three years now, and this was the first year for me to go to the seaplane base. How cool is that place. I also saw your picture of Matt Younkin, He was one of my favorites in the airshow. Something about two of those big round motors screaming and all the smoke that goes with it. Great pictures.

Nice pictures, man! How was the TriMotor?

The TriMotor was awesome, the thing really gets off the ground quick. It's a little on the slow side but the engines are quite a sight. Next year I'm working my way into the right seat.

Great pictures. I have been to Oshkosh three years now, and this was the first year for me to go to the seaplane base. How cool is that place. I also saw your picture of Matt Younkin, He was one of my favorites in the airshow. Something about two of those big round motors screaming and all the smoke that goes with it. Great pictures.

I was excited when I heard Matt was going to start flying airshows like his father. I know Bobby could make that Twin Beech dance...can't wait for an opportunity to see Matt fly it.

Nice pics. I can't even begin to imagine how much fun that place must be. Thanks for posting.

Back