Only in Texas

esa17

I took this while flying around East Texas today (3mi south of F46). Only in Texas do you see things like this, I know of at least two more of these.

Damn I'm glad to be home.

2631_57647723788_655898788_1543997_5817195_n.jpg

Gotta Love Texas

Yep, guess so.

Have a good buddy who went to work for Delta and lived in Texas 30+ years. He said if he couldn't live in Texas and work for Widget Wonderland, he'd quit and work for American.

Must be something in the water...

I need to try and get a shot of it, but there is a spot east of KAUS where the trees/hedges/whatever spell out LUCKEN in HUGE letters. I don't know what the deal is...Luckenbach, TX is west of KAUS as far as I know.

I have definitely flown into F46 before while I was living down there, I just never saw that pond! That's incredible.

Cool picture. What variety of Mooney are you sporting there?
It's a C model my boss lets me kick around in.

Rockwall, huh? I hear y'all on 122.8 all the time.
I'm there sparingly. You're more likely to hear me on 123.0 at T48 or 122.75 down near Tyler.

I have definitely flown into F46 before while I was living down there, I just never saw that pond! That's incredible.

It's only been there three or four years.

Chuck Norris wants to run for President of Texas....I kid you NOT. I saw that story in another forum and had to smile for a second. I will see if I can locate it and post the link, if you wanna see it. Seems the nortatrac (sp) has got Chuck's mind on roids. :buck:

I took this while flying around East Texas today (3mi south of F46). Only in Texas do you see things like this, I know of at least two more of these.

Damn I'm glad to be home.

2631_57647723788_655898788_1543997_5817195_n.jpg

Great pic! F46...that's Marshall Tx, right?

Back