One ways....

TallFlyer

On SWA are pretty cool......

MCO-LAS on saturday was $359 5 days ago, now $209. Maybe I should keep waiting......

The last few years it was cheaper for me to do 2 oneways to LAS. It was always DAL westbound, UAL eastbound. Not sure if due to their pricing or what.

A couple of my trips to SEA to teach were like that too, buying separate 1-way tickets was cheaper than doing a round-trip. Dunno why...

Another nice thing about 1 ways is that if you don't show for one flight it doesn't cancel the other one. Which can happen with RTs.

If you're worried you can also book a ticket, and cancel it within 24 hours of ticketing for no fees; cancellation or otherwise. This applies on Delta, USAirways, and Continental (to my knowledge). Delta is the easiest with instant credit to your card, and online cancellation.

The last few years it was cheaper for me to do 2 oneways to LAS. It was always DAL westbound, UAL eastbound. Not sure if due to their pricing or what.

Well, most likely I'll be heading North after NJC so the two one ways are pretty much a necessity. SWA makes it pretty easy.

I was going to make a smart-a remark about three-ways, but don't want this thread to wind up in the Lav. :)

At first I thought I would have been coming in from another country Saturday, ended up getting sick so I stayed here. But I'm still going to fleetweek and all the flights after the Blue's fly are pretty full. I may have to buy a seat on Spirit from Oakland. Yay East Bay BART after dark!

ChasenSFO said:
At first I thought I would have been coming in from another country Saturday, ended up getting sick so I stayed here. But I'm still going to fleetweek and all the flights after the Blue's fly are pretty full. I may have to buy a seat on Spirit from Oakland. Yay East Bay BART after dark!

One night when I rode the BART there were some beautiful women on there. I enjoyed the view. Of course it was a Saturday night.

Back