One of those days...

Re: ...and then it gets even \"better\"...

I was staring blankly at my screen at the end of school, as I do quite a bit... trying to think up some dumb name. My friend came up behind me, slapped my shoulder and excalimed "DUUUUUDE, you gotta run" (don't remember what I had to run too, but I always am running somewhere)

and then it hit me...
NOOO! I gotta runway! THATS IT!!!!!

then I finally admitted I had an obsession with flying, and stopped lurking on JC.

Ok, that was as lame as it gets Ev

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, what are you complaining about?

It'd be sweet if a gal's emotion takes a vacation. Girls can be so roller-coastery, drives me nuts.

This would be far worse: "I'm physically unavailable..."
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
Ha, good point!

So, how's the weather looking right now, Doug? I have a feeling that most of the east coast ain't gonna be going anywhere with the low ceilings, snow, freezing rain, sleet, and so on.

[ QUOTE ]
So, how's the weather looking right now, Doug? I have a feeling that most of the east coast ain't gonna be going anywhere with the low ceilings, snow, freezing rain, sleet, and so on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno! I hopped on the first boat out of LGA this morning, connected thru CVG and now I'm at home with 78 degrees, clear and be-a-utiful out here in Scottsdale!

I'll see the weather the way the good lord intended it... on the weather channel!
wink.gif

OMG Doug you were in CVG today...what time?

I was working in B concourse today like usual.

But look fer ya everytime I I work a MD-88/90 flight...how scary is that
tongue.gif

Oh and the crewrooms do suck here at CVG that's over in concourse A right?

Everett

[ QUOTE ]
and now I'm at home with 78 degrees, clear and be-a-utiful out here in Scottsdale!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm jealous. We're getting dumped on with snow here.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and now I'm at home with 78 degrees, clear and be-a-utiful out here in Scottsdale!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm jealous. We're getting dumped on with snow here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feel too bad. Our weather is supposed to get worse by Sunday. Yup. Dropping to a chilly 60 to 65-ish and a little bit of rain (20-30% chance) by Sunday.
grin.gif

It's gonna be rough!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Oh yeah, how terrible that must be.
wink.gif

My snowbrush is in my jumper cable bag, which is in the bed of my truck (which has a cover). So of course, the bag has slid all the way to the front of the bed. Now when I go to go out later, I am going to have to shimmy up to get the bag, and snowbrush so I can dig out my truck.

Stupid stupid stupid snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
crazy.gif

Have you added the obligatory sandbags, cinder blocks, dead bodies .. other wise known as weight to the bed yet?

I grew up/hail from St. Louis remember. I know what real weather is like.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dead bodies

[/ QUOTE ]

Sssshhhhhhh!!!!
tongue.gif

Yeah, I've got some tube sand back there. And new tires, so I'm not too bad off. I usually just hibernate anyways when it starts snowing like this.
smile.gif

Doug, It looks like you got out just in time. The snow started falling here in NYC at about 930am, and hasnt stopped. Coming home was terrible. It took me an hour to drive like 6 miles.
tongue.gif

I want some snow!! all we're getting is half-a$$ed flurries that melt when they hit the ground cause its freakin 37 here! couldn't it drop 5 degrees!!!?!?!?! I WANT MY SNOW!!
mad.gif

Come to Ohio, its quite plentiful here tonight. Probably 6+ inches and still coming.
crazy.gif

Long Island as well....And Doug, as far as NYC traffic goes, that depends on the time of day. It can be the stuff of Legends!!!! During rush hour you can sometimes wait an hou just at the tolls for the tunnels. Don't even het me started about when the weather goes bad!

You've got snow? Skibum is right, YOU SUCK! I want to go skiing and can't do it without snow! Maybe we should move out west...

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
Aww, gotta love these 800x600 resolution screens in the CVG crew lounge... Not!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm on one of those in our crew lounge too. Every time I reply it comes up "page not found."
confused.gif
I hope the two additional terminals we are getting will be a little better.

My trip hasn't been peaches either, but not because of weather..........
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My trip hasn't been peaches either, but not because of weather..........
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know my "Graemlins" etiquette, but is that an "embarassment" indicator? Oh do tell?
smirk.gif

Hope nobody's headed to the East Coast. The wx looks like s$%.

[ QUOTE ]
I want to go skiing and can't do it without snow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, yeah...I'd like to go skiing too, but can't do it without mountains!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Edited... that's what I get for trying to "manually" make a smiley!

[/ QUOTE ]

Darn, I thought we were going to get to hear a juicy piece of gossip!

Back