One of our own upgraded to 747 Captain

I know that at the end of the day, an airplane is just an airplane, but that’s a pretty damn fine airplane.

Congratulations, Captain!

My 1/2 decade check in. Still not a PowerPoint slide. After 6 years on the 76, I went back to the big jet. Just finished the FAA ride for line check pilot.

I've just gotten older, fatter and bald. Glad it's been a good roll in the industry for the up and comers. And shout out to @ZapBrannigan for getting the long, long, long awaited upgrade.

My 1/2 decade check in. Still not a PowerPoint slide. After 6 years on the 76, I went back to the big jet. Just finished the FAA ride for line check pilot.

I've just gotten older, fatter and bald. Glad it's been a good roll in the industry for the up and comers. And shout out to @ZapBrannigan for getting the long, long, long awaited upgrade.
Congrats!

Glad you checked in here to receive your richly deserved accolades. Now stick around and teach the whippersnappers some stuff!

Glad you checked in here to receive your richly deserved accolades. Now stick around and teach the whippersnappers some stuff!
2 posts, 1 day. Iz good no?

I did have a new hire on OE born after I started flying 121. Now I must tuck my t-shirt into my jeans with the black leather belt and wear white velcro sneakers (but not ironically)

2 posts, 1 day. Iz good no?

I did have a new hire on OE born after I started flying 121. Now I must tuck my t-shirt into my jeans with the black leather belt and wear white velcro sneakers (but not ironically)
Braided belt… MY JET MY CREW MY PASSENGERS MY ARAKIS MY DUNNNNNNE….

Back