OMG!

Jfk-Pilot

So apparently the FAA thinks that I'm capable enough to Instruct people in Multi Engine Airplanes.

After a nice long 8 hour day, I was proudly named

Stanislav Dmitreyev, C-MEL, MEI

Thank You to everyone who helped out, in the ATP forums, and also a big thanks to Doug, for creating such an awesome website, with awesome people being part of it.

Next step after this, is to get my CFII, and my Single Engine Commercial.

Woot!!

:nana2:

'Grats. Now you've opened up a whole new world of ways to almost die in an airplane.

Seriously though, CFI-ing can be fun, enjoy it!

thanks guys, i definitely knocked back a few cold ones, after that checkride.

Now I just have to start "networking" like crazy and find a decent CFI gig somewhere in florida, or back up in nyc.

if you're looking to network, you're certainly in the right place! Are you willing to relocate apart from NY or FL?

Congrats on passing the checkride. Don't take the other two for granted. I've seen people to that and then get bit in the butt for it. Good luck on your next two!!:nana2:

if you're looking to network, you're certainly in the right place! Are you willing to relocate apart from NY or FL?

Yea, this is the right place for sure, a lot of awesome people on these forums.

But yea I pretty much don't care where i move as long as i have a steady flying job, whether it be CFI'ing or just flying boxes/people in general. :).

Back