Old and Random

ProudPilot

Aeronautics Geek
I found a few photos laying around that I thought a few of you might like. No particular order, a few of these are coming up on 5 years old.

From a CFI Friend, over North Dakota:
DSC02960.jpg

Kitt Peak National Observatory (astronomical) outside of Tucson, AZ:
DSC_0053.jpg

Looking at the start of Cape Cod, to the left is southeast, the right is northwest. Approach wouldn't let us go above 4,000, so we didn't fly to provincetown (outside of glide distance, C182).
IMG_0126.jpg

Downtown Boston, we're directly over KBOS at this point, 7000. We were enroute to KBED. When we got to about 10NM from KBED, Boston Approach told us "Cleared through the class B airspace to Bedford, uh... Good Luck" and he meant it! My father also designed the Intercontinental Hotel which you can see: http://www.ciremagazine.com/images/JanFeb06-boston.jpg
IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Sundogs in KGFK, common when it's -25F (that's actual, windchill ~-50F)
IMG_0195.jpg

Somewhere over Alaska enroute from MSP-NRT. No joke, about 30 pilots on board, not a one of us had a clue in the back where we were. Awesome (remember, in the back, not front!)
IMG_02842.jpg

Blue Angels, loop, KFAR Airshow, Rebel XT UV Filter.
IMG_2558.jpg

Mt. Fuji and Tokyo Skyline. I would recommend Tokyo any day, very friendly and easy to navigate city.
IMG_7566.jpg

KFAR Airport
IMG_8062.jpg

Over GEP VOR, at sunset, SR22.
IMG_8087.jpg

Skywriting at KFAR... now that's art!
Smiley%20Face%20Sky%20Writing.jpg

Old Independence Air Jet Truck in front of the Cherry Blossoms in DC.
jettruck2.jpg

Somewhere over Alaska enroute from MSP-NRT. No joke, about 30 pilots on board, not a one of us had a clue in the back where we were. Awesome (remember, in the back, not front!)
IMG_02842.jpg

When was this picture taken?

Ok so I was trying to figure out who you are... Welcome to JC, EV.

Back