OKC - July 17th basics Class changed to July 28th !!!!!

I've been considering it, to save money. Renting a bed and a couch, bringing my own dishes since I'm driving. But is it worth the hassle to save maybe 5-10 dollars a day? I think I'm just gonna go with walnut gardens or someplace like that. Of course first I need an OKC date lol.

I would have too but the problem is that right now all those places are full. I don't want to deal with a waiting list and move after I get there. I want to get there get settled in and then focus on training. I think I am lucky to have family so close by. That really made my decisions easier. They are all jumping at the opportunity to help me as well. I think they are as excited about this as me....They have been hearing about it for 3 years!!!!

You know though, even $5 a day for the 62 days of training is $310.00 that I am going to use to hire people to move my crap when I get back to Vegas. Really, I just wouldn't pay the $60.00+ that they are offering at some places. I am not rich and I need that money in my pocket....I think those prices are outrages!!!!! I don't think that the Walnut Gardens is too badly priced plus it will be closer to the study groups!!!!

Apparently there is one on the 28th and the 29th. I checked the Academy website to confirm.

4059546933 20683 07/28/2008 08/29/2008 08 Day OKC ACTIVE AMA-511
4059546933 20684 07/29/2008 09/02/2008 08 Day OKC ACTIVE AMA-511

thesoonerkid When did you get your FOL? Did your references have to fill out their info prior to you receiving the FOL? When did you PEPC? Lots of questions I know but you seem willing to answer them. ;) Thank you in advance....
I got my fol about 3 weeks after the pepc. They gave me a date before my security had cleared, however I already had a security clearance. And I'm already out at the academy so it wasn't too hard to get a hold of brenda rogers and vicki caves to see what needed to be done on my part to get the fol. My pepc date was on the 20th. Since I had a current security clearance I don't know that my refrences were contacted?

Back