OKC Housing and Bus Routes

bloomer

Here is a pdf scan of the FAA housing list and bus routes from my OKC welcome package.

Attachments

• FAA Housing.pdf
    742.1 KB · Views: 1,479
  • FAA OKC Bus Route.pdf
    136.7 KB · Views: 317
I read on here that OKC had a rotating schedule (first week days, next week nights). According to the schedule, buses don't run that late. How do we get back and forth if there are night classes?

I read on here that OKC had a rotating schedule (first week days, next week nights). According to the schedule, buses don't run that late. How do we get back and forth if there are night classes?

fail-2.jpg

Yes they do have a bus; you're reading the schedule wrong. Look for the schedule departing the MMAC which is associated with the starting time of your class.

"Class 15:30"
Bus leave RTF Building "00:10" that's midnight+10minutes

Now are these metro buses or "vans"? The FAA sure makes it sound like they have full size vans that go around and pick people up from their apartments. Am I nuts or what? :crazy:

Now are these metro buses or "vans"? The FAA sure makes it sound like they have full size vans that go around and pick people up from their apartments. Am I nuts or what? :crazy:

For the most part they use 22pax Ford Econoline shuttle busses.

The midnight classes may get stuck with like a 9 pax van or crummy airport shuttle complete with bag rack on the way home because they usually only run two routes at night with limited ridership

Well thats not that bad though... I was worried I would have to go find a metro bus and hope that it drops me off within walking distance of the academy. At least I know where this ride ends!

Back