OKC Feb 9th

I'm going to OKC Feb. 6th till March 21st. Anyone interested in a roommate? I might just rent a room from someone, but I'm interested in Isola Bella. Send me a message if your interested! I'll probably head to OKC the 3th or 4th and I'm going to leave as soon as I'm done.

My assignment is CLT.

I'm going to OKC Feb. 6th till March 21st. Anyone interested in a roommate? I might just rent a room from someone, but I'm interested in Isola Bella. Send me a message if your interested! I'll probably head to OKC the 3th or 4th and I'm going to leave as soon as I'm done.

My assignment is CLT.

Damm u man, I turned down 2 TOL's trying to get CLT. Good luck though, that place moves some planes

Im scheduled to start on Feb 11, are you guys going to Basics, because the dates you mention dont correspond with the dates listed on the schedule

I am headed to R90, OMA Tracon. Some of the dates seem a bit confusing. My FOL says Feb 9th but others have dates of the 6th, 10th & 11th. It doesn't make a lot of sense:confused:

I am headed to R90, OMA Tracon. Some of the dates seem a bit confusing. My FOL says Feb 9th but others have dates of the 6th, 10th & 11th. It doesn't make a lot of sense:confused:

The basics classes are broken up between Basics Center (ARTCC), Basics Terminal and Basics TRACON, at least that is how is it broken up right now. And because of the separate types of basics, the class dates may or may not start on different days. If it doesn't make a lot of sense, get used to it, we make cents not to make sense it seems.

I was CTI, so my time is shorter. I guess I'm going to be in a class that's set up differently than before. Part of the time is for tower and part is radar. I think that's what they're doing since CLT is an up-down. It seems relatively new, since my HR rep wasn't sure about it exactly. I guess it's set up that way so I don't have to go back for radar. Anyone looking for a roommate though?

Thats kinda odd!!! so Cab followed immed by RTF?

Neat idea.....

I am going to an up/down as well, however as far as I now I am doing Cab first, reporting to the facility, then back down for RTF.

That would be interesting if they were planning on combining them.

What level is your up/down?

I think that's what they might be doing now. I'm not sure yet. CLT is a level 12. I like the idea though. I don't want to have to come back. I'd rather just finish OKC and stay at my facility. I'm not sure if they'll have the set up off my training in my package.

Back