OKC FBO

Not in OKC per say, but Guthrie has probaly the cheapest rentals in the area. Crabtree Aircraft is who you need to look for. The airplanes are definitely older but they take good care of them.

When I was there a 172 was right around $100. Oklahoma Aviation at PWA was asking in the high 100s for their glass 172, and Air One was somewhere in between.

Oh, by the way, Guthrie is only about a 25 minute drive north of OKC just in case you aren't from the area.

When I was there a 172 was right around $100. Oklahoma Aviation at PWA was asking in the high 100s for their glass 172, and Air One was somewhere in between.

Wow! High 100s for a G1000 172? :crazy: I've got $5, can I just sit in it and watch it in demo mode?

I don't think Oklahoma Aviation's target demographic is the aspiring airline pilot living on raman and dreams. Think they are more catered to the Doctors and Lawyers with the cheese to burn. They do have some very nice airplanes, though...just way out of my price range.

Of course I remember thinking $70 for a Warrior was getting intense.

Great, thanks. I'm going to be in OKC for a few months & I am just looking to keep current. I appreciate the heads up!

sure thing. If you need any ideas on some good places to eat or what not, give me a shout and i'll point you right.

Back