Okay..Looks like I'm there!

I'm looking for a roomie... haven't got a room yet... wife tells me I snore... I'll bring ya an extra set of earplugs if you want. ;) Bob

Done!

Um......how do we register for a room? :D

OH..and what night(s) are you going to be there? I'm looking at Saturday - Monday night.

Drop me a PM if you want my digits (I have yours :bandit: ) .

Stan

I have my RPC on Saturday morning at 0630... Should be finished by 1300 and then there's a flight direct from IAH to LAS. That's the plan right now... but I may just jump back home to drop off the flight case and come on AA later in the evening or Sunday morning.

I'm leaning towards just coming straight from the PC though since the flight looks good. So... it looks more like Saturday night. I'll be there until it's time to go home... I don't fly again until November! ;)

I think Kristie had an extra room reserved a while back... but I'm not sure. If not, we can work some travel magic and try to get the deluxe suite for $37/night. ;)

Bob

OK for anyone else booking last minute... I just got the Sahara Deluxe room (Alexandria Tower) for $107 on Saturday and $36.48 for Sun-Tue on Travelocity.

Standard rooms (Tunis Tower) were going for $98 on Sat. and $28 Sun-Tue.

Bob

Aaawwwww-yeeeeah!! Watchout Jetcareerers!!! CaptBob & R2F are in the HIIIZOOUUUSSSE!!! :bandit:

Now ya'll get to see how two semi-middle-aged-former-studs-fathers-of-two-and-a-half PAAAARRRRRRTAAAY!!! :nana2::nana2:

Really looking forward to seeing ya'll there Saturday for the "crawl" and Sunday for 9FI!!!

R2F

Aaawwwww-yeeeeah!! Watchout Jetcareerers!!! CaptBob & R2F are in the HIIIZOOUUUSSSE!!! :bandit:

Now ya'll get to see how two semi-middle-aged-former-studs-fathers-of-two-and-a-half PAAAARRRRRRTAAAY!!! :nana2::nana2:

Really looking forward to seeing ya'll there Saturday for the "crawl" and Sunday for 9FI!!!

R2F

The room is going to smell like bengay!:nana2:
old1.gif
gramps.gif

R2F

Look- He's alive!

Where you been, bro?

Hey, hey Stan.....glad you're going to make it!

Now I need to find out if I'm gonna make it too. You know, not nearly enough of us middle-age types.....need to up the ante.

Ugh......dang crew scheduling....I need to know my schedule!

Oh. I thought I was going to have to roll to Saginaw Texas and come knockin' on someones front door.:)

Back