Oh Reeeeeeeeeealy?

May as well wave real big and scream "Hi Jack!" just to see the response.....
You can't fix stupid!!

My brother in law's name is Jack. When I was picking him up from the airport and saw him, I did wave and say "hi, Jack" because that is a perfectly normal thing to do. I'm sure the police did watch me until they heard me say "good to see you, dude" and they were smart enough to figure out that I was saying hello to a person named Jack.

My brother in law's name is Jack. When I was picking him up from the airport and saw him, I did wave and say "hi, Jack" because that is a perfectly normal thing to do. I'm sure the police did watch me until they heard me say "good to see you, dude" and they were smart enough to figure out that I was saying hello to a person named Jack.

You mean they weren't jackbooted racist cops looking to beat up/shoot/kill anyone they wanted to? Especially a minority? :D

You mean they weren't jackbooted racist cops looking to beat up/shoot/kill anyone they wanted to? Especially a minority? :D

For what it is worth, I think most cops are decent people trying to do their job and do it well. It's the racist jackasses who do stupid things who ruin it for everyone else.

For what it is worth, I think most cops are decent people trying to do their job and do it well. It's the racist jackasses who do stupid things who ruin it for everyone else.

Oh I know, I'm just messing around. And I'm sure most anyone could look at someone saying hi! Jack!, at an airport and understand its nothing nefarious; contrary to widely held belief that doing so will send one to Gitmo.

Back