Oh @Ian J

Seggy

@Ian J, my cousins have a house in Missouri in the middle of no where, except for some power lines. I have seen those folks do it in person.

@Ian J, my cousins have a house in Missouri in the middle of no where, except for some power lines. I have seen those folks do it in person.

17_95_paddle_faster_i_hear_banjos_poster-rde64e0068faa4e94a1f209b360ad047b_a5cc_8byvr_512.jpg

I know it's not, but I swear that looks like my hometown on the gulf coast of Florida.

-Fox

It could be!

On page 75 of Theta now, by the way. Took me a bit to get on board with them all being animals but now things are starting to pick up.

Well, the rich Uncle who pays me has this thing about haircuts...

Hey, you're a citizen so you basically pay my salary.... Any chance you could put a word in with the boss?

I'll call up with the "I'm a TAXPAYER, DANGIT! Well, uhhh, so are you, but I uhhhh.... I drew first."

It could be!

On page 75 of Theta now, by the way. Took me a bit to get on board with them all being animals but now things are starting to pick up.

I'm from PC originally...

As far as Theta goes... Awesome ^.^ I look forward to hearing your thoughts when you finish it.

o7

-Fox

Back