Officially a 747 first officer...

Stone Cold

So I've neglected to keep my former thread updated. As of today, though, I'm officially a 747 operator for Northern Rubber Dog Crap Air (NRDCA). I did my line check today: Anchorage to Cincinnati. Now, to get paid to sleep. I've said my thanks before, so all y'all know who you are. I still owe beers and a meal at some point. Off to Estonia in a couple of days...

So I've neglected to keep my former thread updated. As of today, though, I'm officially a 747 operator for Northern Rubber Dog Crap Air (NRDCA). I did my line check today: Anchorage to Cincinnati. Now, to get paid to sleep. I've said my thanks before, so all y'all know who you are. I still owe beers and a meal at some point. Off to Estonia in a couple of days...
Congrats!
Good chow in the medieval tavern in the old town if you're in Tallinn. Was last time I was there anyways. Hot wine with spices in the basement level place off of the town square was great too.

Congrats!
Good chow in the medieval tavern in the old town if you're in Tallinn. Was last time I was there anyways. Hot wine with spices in the basement level place off of the town square was great too.
I just checked... it's Romania, not Estonia. Oops. I thought I had seen Estonia. I'll keep it in mind if I'm there though. I appreciate it!

Back