OFFICIAL: US Airways and Delta Swap LGA Terminals

Furlough's at PDT still too come in October. LGA base closing in 2010. Airplanes keep braking and our stockpile of parts keeps getting smaller and smaller. I give PDT a year or so, tops. Just the way this ROA based FO see's it.

Damn, I should've been a Pharmacist :mad:

Q4. Where will we be canceling flights to/from LGA?
We will be discontinuing service from LGA to 26 Express destinations. These are:
Albany, NY Hyannis, MA Raleigh / Durham, NC
Baltimore, MD Indianapolis, IN Richmond, VA
Bangor, ME Ithaca, NY Roanoke, VA
Buffalo, NY Louisville, KY Rochester, NY
Burlington, VT Manchester, NH Savannah, GA
Charleston, SC Martha’s Vineyard, MA Syracuse, NY
Charlottesville, VA Nantucket, MA
Columbus, OH Norfolk, VA
Dayton, OH Portland, ME
Greensboro, NC Providence, RI

So we can't make money with a full turboprop going to Burlington, but Comair can with an RJ? Is Delta going to run a 319 from LGA-ALB?

Yeah, lot of Colgan, Whiskey, and some Republic if I'm not mistaken.

Furlough's at PDT still too come in October. LGA base closing in 2010. Airplanes keep braking and our stockpile of parts keeps getting smaller and smaller. I give PDT a year or so, tops. Just the way this ROA based FO see's it.

Damn, I should've been a Pharmacist :mad:

We are slowly but surely taking firm steps backwards. I'm certainly not expecting a recall.

So we can't make money with a full turboprop going to Burlington, but Comair can with an RJ? Is Delta going to run a 319 from LGA-ALB?

Yeah, lot of Colgan, Whiskey, and some Republic if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah looks like a lot of Whiskey, CHQ more so then the RAH guys (although I know its one company), and then obviously PDT routes and some Colgan... One PSA I think with DAY-LGA.....

Yeah looks like a lot of Whiskey, CHQ more so then the RAH guys (although I know its one company), and then obviously PDT routes and some Colgan... One PSA I think with DAY-LGA.....

I was wondering if that Dayton one was yours...I can't wait to see what Airways will put on certain routes. What will they run to Philly? A 190? Oh wait, they want to sell those too. Doh!

I think I deadheaded on you guys to PHL once.

Back