Off to Phoenix tomorrow!

stickks

Well I am leaving tomorrow morning for Phoenix. Start with Mesa on monday. I am excited, yet nervous, and Im also going to not see my kids for a month, so that kinda sucks, but I will be ok. Wish me luck.

Have a safe trip and welcome to the wonderful world of dispatch!

Always ask question!

F9DXER

Have a safe trip and welcome to the wonderful world of dispatch!

Always ask question!

F9DXER

I left dallas at 10pm last night and drove straight thru without stopping ovrernight..Made it to Phx at 2pm today...long ass drive!

No. I don't work for Mesa, though I did spend some time working in Ops at Sky Harbor for Mesa.

Well I am leaving tomorrow morning for Phoenix. Start with Mesa on monday. I am excited, yet nervous, and Im also going to not see my kids for a month, so that kinda sucks, but I will be ok. Wish me luck.

Welcome to Phoenix and good luck. If have any questions, comments or concerns about Phoenix feel free to PM me.

Welcome to Phoenix and good luck. If have any questions, comments or concerns about Phoenix feel free to PM me.

Well we were supposed to be in some housing down near Williams/Gateway airport, and we have been placed in some dumpy motel in Mesa. Not a great area, so I am going to do my best to find a apartment as soon as possible!

I left dallas at 10pm last night and drove straight thru without stopping ovrernight..Made it to Phx at 2pm today...long ass drive!

He forgot to tell you this. Even though he left Dallas at 10pm, he didn't get out of TX till 11am! :rotfl:

I would think he should be able to on the weekends, since he will be doing intial training and company paperwork for about 3 weeks. Thus he could leave Friday evening and fly back Sun evening.

This is presuming he is allowed JS from day 1.

It can be done, because I do it.

F9DXER

Back