October Bids...when do they come out?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I know when Delta's october bids come out... but for those thinking of coming out to NJC and still waiting for their october bids, give me an idea of when they come out so i can have a date to start expecting final tallies.

Thanks!

Ours come out September 24th.

I've got vacation anyways, but just so you know what timeframe some companies work with.

Thanks! the 18th is my cutoff deadline, so i don't know what to do about that yet except for not rent meeting room snext year.. haha :(

Pinnacle's come out around the 21-22nd with finals being done a couple of days later. I've also got vacation for NJC to make sure I had the days off.

There's some kind of snag with ours---so instead of being out yesterday with the pilot's---they're coming out today. Hope they're good and allow me to be at NJC for the whole time!

Expressjet's secondary bid won't close till the 23rd and I can't commit to anything till then....I'm not holding my breath since I'm uber junior after the furloughs, but I'm hopeful that I can make it. I'd imagine there or four of us in the same boat over here. NJC week was apaprantly a popular vacation time because I couldn't hold it.

Colgan's should be out in another week or so....mostly whenever they get around to it.

I had vacation for the week. However, since I'm in the middle of transition training, I need to rebid for the vacation on the new airframe. Not likely I'll be getting the time off considering I won't be finished w/ training until sometime around the second week of Oct.

At this point, I'm just hoping to get a couple of the days off and still make it. But it's completely a crap shoot and I most likely won't know until a few days prior. :( I'd like to participate in a bunch of the things planned; but I'm expecting most events will either be full or the 'sign-up period' will have passed.

Will there be any leeway given to 'special' circumstances?

Playing on our sympathy, eh, Matt? LOL! :D I was wondering how you'd be finished with training AND get your original vacation. Hopefully, you'll get some days off to make it out there. FYI---EWR Q pilots bids were out yesterday and the ours just came out a few hours ago. I'm wracking my brains out right now trying to see what I should bid.

**Is there a tentative schedule of NJC events somewhere, so I can see how I should bid?** I'd LOVE to be able to be there from Sunday evening until Wednesday morning, but I might have to take the redeye back Tuesday night in order to be at EWR for the start of an overnight later Wednesday morning.
Man, my head hurts right now....:panic: :banghead:

Hey there Patricia.....I'm a multi-NJC veteran. I want to continue the trend but I've got some extenuating circumstances this time around.

So, guess you're right, I'm playing to the soft spot in your hearts. :crazy: :hiya:

Playing on our sympathy, eh, Matt? LOL! :D I was wondering how you'd be finished with training AND get your original vacation. Hopefully, you'll get some days off to make it out there. FYI---EWR Q pilots bids were out yesterday and the ours just came out a few hours ago. I'm wracking my brains out right now trying to see what I should bid.

**Is there a tentative schedule of NJC events somewhere, so I can see how I should bid?** I'd LOVE to be able to be there from Sunday evening until Wednesday morning, but I might have to take the redeye back Tuesday night in order to be at EWR for the start of an overnight later Wednesday morning.
Man, my head hurts right now....:panic: :banghead:
http://forums.jetcareers.com/networkjc-las-vegas-2008/73241-complete-njc-schedule.html

Matt, unfortunately, with the charges for food/beverage and having to pay the speaker fee/charity drive for Capt Haynes and the AV equipment, we can't afford to let anyone play with our hearts (this year)....if we didn't have all these expenses, then it would really not be that big of a deal.

The only thing i can possibly help with is that we have one room that's available to those who will need a room at the last minute. I think one or two of the room spaces is gone (can fit 4 or 6 with sleeping bags/pillows).

Sorry.

http://forums.jetcareers.com/networkjc-las-vegas-2008/73241-complete-njc-schedule.html

Matt, unfortunately, with the charges for food/beverage and having to pay the speaker fee/charity drive for Capt Haynes and the AV equipment, we can't afford to let anyone play with our hearts (this year)....if we didn't have all these expenses, then it would really not be that big of a deal.

The only thing i can possibly help with is that we have one room that's available to those who will need a room at the last minute. I think one or two of the room spaces is gone (can fit 4 or 6 with sleeping bags/pillows).

Sorry.

I have my room reserved.....that's not the problem. Should I not be able to make it, I'll cancel that at the last minute.

How much do you need (besides the obvious registration fee) to hold my place for Capt. Haynes and such?

Our bids come out tomorrow afternoon, but it's not looking good for me. I'm bidding about 360 out of 385 on the 717 after the furloughs. :( Highly doubtful that I'll be able to make it now.

I have my room reserved.....that's not the problem. Should I not be able to make it, I'll cancel that at the last minute.

How much do you need (besides the obvious registration fee) to hold my place for Capt. Haynes and such?
just the registration fee.

I've gone over the bid package a few times now and it looks like unless I want to get a totally crap month of flying, I'll have to miss Tuesday night's events to take the redeye back so I can work Wednesday morning. :banghead: :(

It's not like I was planning on performing at Karaoke night anyway! :p

I've gone over the bid package a few times now and it looks like unless I want to get a totally crap month of flying, I'll have to miss Tuesday night's events to take the redeye back so I can work Wednesday morning. :banghead: :(

SURE!!!! :rawk:

Eh, it's all good. I think I'll have to miss the whole day on Tues myself. At least I'll be there for the first couple of days.

Well, it's official. Bids came out, and I'm on reserve on all three days. :( I might get lucky and be able to drop them, but I won't know until next month.

Back