October 20 Standardization Class- what's up?

Do you have to come and #### on every thread? Seriously.

Standardization is all about checklists, procedures, and flying WHILE teaching to commercial PTS.

Sometimes the standardization department finds faults in different areas, or multiple areas that they want you to improve upon before being let loose into the fray. If you want the best chance for success, MEMORIZE the procedures. I'm talking about all the VFR/IFR(if applicable) maneuvers. That's where a lot of people fail.

Do you have to come and #### on every thread? Seriously.

Standardization is all about checklists, procedures, and flying WHILE teaching to commercial PTS.

Sometimes the standardization department finds faults in different areas, or multiple areas that they want you to improve upon before being let loose into the fray. If you want the best chance for success, MEMORIZE the procedures. I'm talking about all the VFR/IFR(if applicable) maneuvers. That's where a lot of people fail.
Oh, I'm sorry I've entered your private message board.
Never gonna happen, looks like you own the board for FSA ,keep it .

That's not what I said, and you know it isn't what I meant. However, feel free to keep acting like a 12 year old.

Commercial certificate YES, able to fly to commercial standards YES, to a specific school standards and procedures?NO
Instructors not getting a fixed wage and busting 12 hours day? Another gimmie from FSA. Maybe when you'll have filled up your first logbook you'll see things differently. Until then .....keep crawling.
Cheers

Clearly flying to a specific schools standards and procedures would be the standardizing portion I was speaking of. People fail and repeat because they can't fly to commerical standards, even private standards are difficult for some.

What flight school do instructors get a fixed wage at? Especially brand new, no dual given instructors who are still being standardized? Get real.

Im just being an ass, but PAN AM INTERNATIONAL at DVT was offereing salary at 35k a yr + checkride bonus + 5k signing bonus :)

This was a yr ago though, times have changed oh so quickly.

Back