Oct 10th OKC

bigdil511

Who else is gonna be in OKC starting the 10th. PilotturnedATC is going to ZBW as well so I am wondering if he got the same class as me.

I am also scheduled for the Oct. 10th class. My facility is ZID (Indy Center). There was another guy on here JTATC who was headed there but I think they moved his class date back a few weeks. It looks like people going to Boston and Indy are in our class, any other facilities people have heard? See ya all there!!

Yeah, I'll be in the Oct. 10th class. I'm driving in from Oregon (1,933 miles)!

I'll be flying in, so since we are working together just wondering if you knew where you were gonna stay and all that. We will be there same time then head to ZBW, seems to be we will meet very shortly, looking forward to seeing you in OKC.!

Where will you all be staying in OK city? I have reserved a 1bdrm at Walnut Gardens. The soonest available was Oct. 12th. However, they let you stay at one of their partner complexes (spanish gardens or apple tree) for the meantime at the long-term rate, if you wish to do so. So I reserved a room at the spanish gardens for Oct. 6-12th. I hope its not too much hassle. Reserve soon, if you haven't already...they are going fast!

Yeah, thanks for the heads up! I've been calling and there seems to some openings at Walnut Gardens and the new place on the golf course. I'm hoping to make a reservation before the weekend is over.

Hello, first post on these boards. I'm in for the 10/10 class as well, and also going to ZBW afterwords. I am from and currently live in southern NH so if you need to know anything about the area let me know. We'll have to meet up when we get out to OKC.

Eric

I'll be there 10/10 too.
But yeah, to echo the rest of the folks in here, BOOK A PLACE NOW.
My roomate and I called EVERYWHERE that looks halfway decent. Ended up getting the last available room at our 3rd choice.

Has anyone received their OKC fedex package yet? My HR Rep keeps saying that I should have received it 3 weeks prior to my class date but we're going on less than 2 weeks now. Is everyone else in the same boat?

I'm in this class also, going to ZOB and making the drive out from San Diego. I also haven't recieved my FOL in the mail, although it was supposed to arrive yesterday. I'm staying at Walnut Gardens

I talked to my POC this week, and they said that the info packets should arrive 1 week before your sceduled date, or at least they try to make it there by then. I would call and get the number of the people working on your packet and have them Next Day it to you.

I talked to my POC this week, and they said that the info packets should arrive 1 week before your sceduled date, or at least they try to make it there by then. I would call and get the number of the people working on your packet and have them Next Day it to you.

1 week till I leave and still no physical packet, hopefully the flights from isp to okc or jfk to okc aren't too booked :p

Back