OBAP Podcast I Participated In

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Let me preface this with a couple things.

I HATE watching myself. I don't mind public speaking or being on film, but I really don't circle-back and watch. I tend to "free speak" to when I' m asked to participate in something, I'll speak my mind with the (bad) assumption that they will edit-out the unsavory bits and pieces,

I'm doing housework so I listened and didn't watch (because I don't like seeing myself on camera, it's weird but whatever) and there might be some things that may be useful in your endeavors. Hilariously, I had no remembrance of saying 90% of what I said but I'm glad I did because it was my truth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nc9W3lh0is

Nice, just came across this video today and appreciated the recommendation to get out an talk to people already doing the work and get their perspective.

Who is that Admiral?

Pretty cool of you to do that. I don't think you talked about the San Joaquin valley though......:)

Nice, just came across this video today and appreciated the recommendation to get out an talk to people already doing the work and get their perspective.

Always!

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been sitting around in civilian clothes literally sitting next to a pilot on his telephone bitching about not being able to get any action on his application.

“Do I decloak?”

“Do I continue eavesdropping on the irony of his interaction?”

“Do I…. FARMVILLE!” :) (kidding, I don’t play Farm Ville

Always!

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been sitting around in civilian clothes literally sitting next to a pilot on his telephone bitching about not being able to get any action on his application.

“Do I decloak?”

“Do I continue eavesdropping on the irony of his interaction?”

“Do I…. FARMVILLE!” :) (kidding, I don’t play Farm Ville
Should I corner you at a job fair bathroom stall?

Back