NWA/Delta A330, in PHX!

1469209.jpg

I think it looks okay....

You know i need a MAN like you max to take care of me! Please, you show BIG things like that A330 then make talk about juxtra? Might as well show a CRJ!:buck:

Sorry, you're not my type. You're far too extroverted for me. I'm a nerdy introvert.

But, we can be good platonic friends! :)

Sorry, you're not my type. You're far too extroverted for me. I'm a nerdy introvert.

Oh whatever....!

BTW, i may be swinging through AZ in a couple of weeks. We better hang out if i do bitch! You can show me your cat and airplane collection!:buck:

Oh whatever....!

BTW, i may be swinging through AZ in a couple of weeks. We better hang out if i do bitch! You can show me your cat and airplane collection!:buck:

Sorry to give your rather huge ego a swipe dude. But, I'm serious, lol!

Let me know in advance and I'm there brotha. :)

Me? Large Ego? What do you think i am?

Persian or something?:laff:

And most def. I'll let you know, what's going on. Maybe if you pick your PHONE UP once in a while, just an idea though.

Oh whatever....!

you had better start up a M&G thread mister!! :p

You know i need a MAN like you max to take care of me! Please, you show BIG things like that A330 then make talk about juxtra? Might as well show a CRJ!:buck:

Back off my man bitch. Bigey and I have a bromance. Don't make me roll over to the gayborhood and let you know what's up.

Did you get fleas again Max? See that's why I could never play for your team - all guys are dogs! :p

Hahaha...no. I have a male kitten and he is going into heat and he is totally obnoxious. He needs to be fixed now, so he will settle down, not to mention not start spraying nad stop scratching the furniture.

There is a 1080P 46 in. Vizeo I want for $800. And, no way it's coming home with a rambuntious cat on the loose.

Back