Now This is Flying First Class...

touch-n-go

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Etihad-Airways/Airbus-A380-861/2582198/L/

2582198.jpg

That wall there is really going to interrupt the king size bed feeling. I flew in a Lufthansa A380 in December. While I am not a fan of the plane (pregnant goldfish comes to mind) the interior was very nice and amazingly quiet. Now to fly on that 747-8....

I would definitely have to lay my head toward the window, would be super weird spending all that money and yet essentially sleeping right next to someone else in the other suite.

I would definitely have to lay my head toward the window, would be super weird spending all that money and yet essentially sleeping right next to someone else in the other suite.
Kind of like my first apartment. I left with all the haste I could muster, earthquakes had a tendency to scare me out of bed.

Does anyone know Sam Chui? He always seems to get access to some unbelievable spots for photography (obviously not a big deal here). But I recall some veteran photographers around LAX saying he was kind of a weasel.

Does anyone know Sam Chui? He always seems to get access to some unbelievable spots for photography (obviously not a big deal here). But I recall some veteran photographers around LAX saying he was kind of a weasel.
Pretty sure that doing this sort of photo work is actually his career. I love aviation and photography, but I couldn't stand to be on an airplane as much as it appears that he is.

What if I told you that a suite to Europe could be had for less than a grand, round trip, including all taxes and fees?

What if I told you that a suite to Europe could be had for less than a grand, round trip, including all taxes and fees?
I would guess that you're selling an empty cabin on a dilapidated sea freighter. Just a guess.

Back