Norse Airlines has the greatest ad ever

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
So the USS Gerald R Ford carrier is docked in Oslo for the next week or so. This is a Norse ad for those on shore leave.

EC309C55-E28B-4C6B-9556-7195999FD529.jpeg

This is bizarre, this sort of chinglish I would expect from the Chinese, Norwegians are more “ in tune” with Americans.

What’s weird about it? They’re talking about missionary position cause sailors on shore leave got laid and knocked up some local girls.

That's pretty good. I have a couple buds on that deployment right now.....hopefully they saw this

What’s weird about it? They’re talking about missionary position cause sailors on shore leave got laid and knocked up some local girls.
Look, I get it. It’s a play on words , but it sounds like a non English speaker wrote that

So the USS Gerald R Ford carrier is docked in Oslo for the next week or so. This is a Norse ad for those on shore leave.

View attachment 71835

Ok, I thought it was hilarious!

Let me ask she of curb-rashed rims and "let me tell you why it's funny, Kristie" gets it!

(pause)

"Kinda, yeah. I find it humorous. Other women wouldn't find it, well lots of women wouldn't find it humorous"

Which makes it even funnier to me! Ha!

Back