NorCal TRACON

hvc

Well I got my TOL at the Memphis PEPC for the Northern California TRACON. I am awaiting my FOL. I have read that many of the ARTCC facilities have on-site child care services. Does anyone know if the NorCal TRACON has daycare facilities?

Well I got my TOL at the Memphis PEPC for the Northern California TRACON. I am awaiting my FOL. I have read that many of the ARTCC facilities have on-site child care services. Does anyone know if the NorCal TRACON has daycare facilities?

I do not know of any TRACON (combined or stand alone) that has child care on site. I do know that all of the Regional Offices and HQ have it, as well as Friday massages for the stressed out office staffs.

I was at NorCal all summer and they do not have any kind of daycare.

Lucky for me, I am single. But I am also slated for NCT and I am really looking forward to it.

Back