non rev ?

rausda27

I am traveling on a buddy pass out of SFO tomorrow and was wondering, can non-rev riders access the Delta Sky Lounge?

If I dont make the midday flights, I wil lhave an 11 hour wait in SFO so looking for a place to relax.

THanks!:D

You can go to Delta.com and purchase a one day passes for $50. DL and W/O employees are able to buy memberships at a reduced rate. I bought mine as soon as they started offering them.

Yeah..good thing I am off Monday. I am keeping my fingers crossed, had no problem getting out here from ATL on Thursday, but I am a little concerned about tomorrow.

Buddy passes make me wish I still had jumpseat privileges or S2's...but I can't look a gift horse in the mouth...I had a great weekend so far in SFO.

Yeah..good thing I am off Monday. I am keeping my fingers crossed, had no problem getting out here from ATL on Thursday, but I am a little concerned about tomorrow.

Buddy passes make me wish I still had jumpseat privileges or S2's...but I can't look a gift horse in the mouth...I had a great weekend so far in SFO.
SFO-ATL looks okay tomorrow. The first two flights look the best.
06:00 flight has 0 fc/29 coach with 8 nr's. 1 S3 and 7 S4's

07:10 flight has 3 bus/31 coach with 12 nr's. 3 S3B's, 5 S4's, 2 OAL (Air China) and their two buddies

11:35 flight has 0 fc/12 coach with 9 nr's. 3 S3's, 1 S3B, 3 S4's, and 3 unknows.

12:55 flight has 0 fc/ 12 coach with 2 nr's. 1 S3 and 1 S4(you:))

22:50 flight has 4 fc/ 36 coach with 13 nr's. 8 S3's, 4 S3B's, and 1 S3C

Thanks for the info! I am going to use the SFO-CVG-ATL (1130ish departure) as a back up.

If anyone is in SFO tomorrow..shoot me a PM.

I've got a Sky club membership as well. Very nice.

Back